Ballistic Missile Warning in Hawai'i due to negligence in a shift change...

Navy ship crews get CARs for having a missile shot at their ship, so I think it counts by the precedent established.

How far does it have to miss you by in order for you to be ineligible for the CAR? I mean, some proximity issues need to be settled here before we go running around handing out Combat Action Ribbons.

This story only gets better....

Hawaii governor: Lost login delayed missile correction | Daily Mail Online

Hawaii's governor did not correct a false missile alert sent earlier this month for 15 minutes because he forgot his Twitter username and password.

David Ige admitted on Monday he knew within two minutes of the alert being sent to phones at 8.07am on January 13 that it was a false alarm.

But it took him 15 more minutes to convey this to the public, leaving millions fearing they were about to be incinerated by a nuclear warhead.

1) We have a President who won't stay off Twitter and a Governor who can't log in. Beautiful!
2) I understand ther ability to push information to the masses, but Twitter...a lack of a Twitter feed meant Hawaii's leadership can't push information to its citizens in a timely manner? In seconds you can tell them they are about to die, but need Twitter to correct the initial mistake? WTF?

1) We have a President who won't stay off Twitter and a Governor who can't log in. Beautiful!
2) I understand ther ability to push information to the masses, but Twitter...a lack of a Twitter feed meant Hawaii's leadership can't push information to its citizens in a timely manner? In seconds you can tell them they are about to die, but need Twitter to correct the initial mistake? WTF?
MERICA!!! WHERE R EDJUKATION AND CRISIS RESPONSE SYSTEMS R SECOND TO NONE!!!

Last edited:
Now, what if this were the only option?:

d22af8e8caeaef04898c63d4b954fd47

Reminds me of the story about Harvey Weinstein who was kidnapped in New York and burried alive.

Back