Females in Ranger School

I remember these talks in the late 80's, hell they probably been happening before that (old timers chime in, older than me anyway). Hopefully they will continue for another 20+ years as just that..... talks. I do think with all the political correctness going on of not wanting to hurt peoples feelings (boo f*#king hoo) some dkweed politician will try to push this thru, lets hope for our guys safety it doesn't happen.

I remember these talks in the late 80's, hell they probably been happening before that (old timers chime in, older than me anyway). Hopefully they will continue for another 20+ years as just that..... talks. I do think with all the political correctness going on of not wanting to hurt peoples feelings (boo f*#king hoo) some dkweed politician will try to push this thru, lets hope for our guys safety it doesn't happen.

The PC liberal bedwetting anti-American communist pukes have taken over. Our perimeter is compromised, call fire our position. I say again, send it, fire for effect, splash!

Women I will be brutally honest within the boundaries of the site rules and I don't care if I get multiple hates. To me, women in the elite forces, men's sports, men's anything is pissing me off. It sounds sexist I know but I honestly think that most men are kinda sexist on the inside anyway due to the thousands of years of them being below us and pathetic in most cases. Don't get me wrong, there are some women out there willing to grow some balls and do things a real man would do and I respect those women for it. But you don't hear ppl saying "Come on be a woman" no it is a man. Even in the dang bible, religions/cultures all over the world and in the majority of nature, the male is supposed to be dominant in these areas. But if you're a woman and you wanna act like a man then do me a favor, be prepared to be treated like one because right now a lot of little things are in your favor and some of you just can't appreciate that. No you gotta do EVERYTHING we do. What's next? men wanting to dress like w-....ah damn it.

Women I will be brutally honest within the boundaries of the site rules and I don't care if I get multiple hates. To me, women in the elite forces, men's sports, men's anything is pissing me off. It sounds sexist I know but I honestly think that most men are kinda sexist on the inside anyway due to the thousands of years of them being below us and pathetic in most cases. Don't get me wrong, there are some women out there willing to grow some balls and do things a real man would do and I respect those women for it. But you don't hear ppl saying "Come on be a woman" no it is a man. Even in the dang bible, religions/cultures all over the world and in the majority of nature, the male is supposed to be dominant in these areas. But if you're a woman and you wanna act like a man then do me a favor, be prepared to be treated like one because right now a lot of little things are in your favor and some of you just can't appreciate that. No you gotta do EVERYTHING we do. What's next? men wanting to dress like w-....ah damn it.

You've served in many "elite forces" then, that you can comment on whether or not women belong in them?

I usually stay out of this but maybe and this is MY opinion... You should shut it, learn, grow older and earn your stripes, where ever that may be...Military, civilian world, etc. Again, I may be emotional but I believe in what I think.

F.M.

You've served in many "elite forces" then, that you can comment on whether or not women belong in them?
I said nothing of the sort. I've stated my opinion on women and I admit it may have something to do with my upbringing just as a racist white man is meant to believe that my people (blacks)and other races are inferior to him. I have seen my share of strong willed women but I've seen more than my share of weak willed ones too. I'm just putting out my opinion and from what I've read of most everyone else on this thread, my opinion is more or less lined up with theirs. But hey what do I know? Next to nothing. I posted that knowing there will be those who don't like and there will be those who will think and there will be those who agree.

I said nothing of the sort. I've stated my opinion on women and I admit it may have something to do with my upbringing just as a racist white man is meant to believe that my people (blacks)and other races are inferior to him. I have seen my share of strong willed women but I've seen more than my share of weak willed ones too. I'm just putting out my opinion and from what I've read of most everyone else on this thread, my opinion is more or less lined up with theirs. But hey what do I know? Next to nothing. I posted that knowing there will be those who don't like and there will be those who will think and there will be those who agree.

Oh hell. Anybody got popcorn and skittles?

F.M.

I foresee a slew of really healthy relationships in your future with that attitude.

Oh hell fuck no. I don't care if you are 16, you are posting here so take it. Because you are 16, and because your hard headed ass may get into the military at some point and be in a position to lead people (that may include women too by the way), please at least open your young mind to the following:

Crap, I just can't. I'm rereading your post again and cannot find the energy to even begin to help you. So please, grow up, be a man, and make decision based on your experiences; not on what you hear family/friends state. At your young age I question whether you have actually "seen" enough of life to actually experience the concerns you write about. I knew some real pussy's who were supposed to be "men" (one in particular who cost me my Good Cookie but I'll save that for another day) and some women who were hard as hell. There are people I work with who like to talk politics, they obviously get their opinions from talk radio and repeat them word for word. Go off script and try to debate their points and they get flustered...that's what you bible comment sounds like to me.

And I gotta ask...what is the word you were trying to edit out? "What's next? men wanting to dress like w-....ah damn it"

It's funny that you are both a racist AND a sexist. Amazing that your upbringing has been so screwed up that you are willing to brag about your value system here. You sure don't sound like any leader I want to work for. And I've worked for some fucked up leaders.

I'd offer you the same advice my brother Firemedic offered, but you'd probably ignore that too. Good luck.

I don't think it's my place to address your other comments, but I can speak with authority on this point. I thought the same thing for years, but then I tried the Body by Victoria Seamless Cheekini Panties.

My mind was blown like Lincoln.
Pics or it didn't happen.

All posts have been read in response to my previous idiotic comments. Deepest apologies. I'll take the ass chewing, be butt hurt for a while, learn, move on. Again I apologize to everyone, to God, to women everywhere, to JROTC for representing us badly. Won't happen again.

Back