FOOD THREAD 1

Couple of questions.
How was it?
What did you do with the rest of the bacon?
Delicious. We had been using the Bacon for breakfast earlier and we forgot to thaw out the regular bacon so turkey bacon it was...

When us guys cook a pound of bacon, there are usually only two or three slices remaining by the time it finishes drying... The rest just *disappears*

@Viper1 Is that even bacon? It looks like sizzlean to me.
It was turkey bacon. Breakfast staple here but regular bacon we use a lot in meals... when we remember to take it out of the freezer haha

It feels like this conversation is beginning to simmer - everyone continue to keep it professional please ....

Keep pushing our buttons...
Yeah, I thought whatever that dish was looked good and tried making it. Hence the commentary. Made cheesy cauliflower as a rice substitute too.

- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tbs dried chopped garlic
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 3 tbs curry powder
- 2 tbs Knorr Tomato chicken bullion
- salt
- pepper

- 2 cubed zucchinis
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 6 oz can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt

Don't mind the stove.
1596575564796.png

Turkey roasting on the grill, stuffed with a rice/sausage/mushroom dressing... Fresh Brussels Sprouts to go with it.

Didn't feel like heating up the kitchen too much.

@Polar Bear ... How did you catch the band to make Korn relish, apparently you can only do it once, right?

here's the song for this:

Turkey roasting on the grill, stuffed with a rice/sausage/mushroom dressing... Fresh Brussels Sprouts to go with it.

Didn't feel like heating up the kitchen too much.

@Polar Bear ... How did you catch the band to make Korn relish, apparently you can only do it once, right?

here's the song for this:
Because I am Amazing!

Last night.... 1/2 lb sized sharp white cheddar and mushroom stuffed burgers (a burger press that allows you to stuff them is amazing), and yes, you can do waffle fries on a grill with a silicon mat, corn on the cob, summer slaw, and the friend that came over brought a chocolate zucchini cake.

Burp.

Was feeling pretty lazy but wanted something to have leftovers for the next couple of days went ahead and made an arribbiata sauce with penne. Almost botched it when I realized I had put in sage instead of some thyme but it turned out pretty well.

Made some pan fried chicken breasts, corn on the cob, homemade Caesar salad and wild rice. Then my grandmother was there so she made minestrone soup. It was nice.

Back