FOOD THREAD 1

Pork tenderloin with Dizzy Pig Raging River rub grilled on the BGE at 400° about 8 minutes per side until 140° internal temp. Served with grilled green beans, garlic cheddar mashed potatoes and garlic bread. It's so good I had to protect it with the S&W Model 19 .357 Combat Magnum.

GrilledPorkTenderloin-garliccheddarmashandGrilledgreenbeans_Protected_zps282b7805.jpg

Pork tenderloin with Dizzy Pig Raging River rub grilled on the BGE at 400° about 8 minutes per side until 140° internal temp. Served with grilled green beans, garlic cheddar mashed potatoes and garlic bread. It's so good I had to protect it with the S&W Model 19 .357 Combat Magnum.

GrilledPorkTenderloin-garliccheddarmashandGrilledgreenbeans_Protected_zps282b7805.jpg

How did the 357 taste? Metallic?:ROFLMAO: Looks good bro.

F.M.

So I give you my boring dessert for the upcoming end of the summer party. I know it doesn't look like much, just a little tiny ice cream scoop:

ice cream.jpg

What you don't see is that it is a mudslide... vodka, bailey's and kahlua. It's a 30 proof shot of ice cream, only possible through the wonders of molecular cuisine (or liquid nitrogen, but who uses that at home?)

There are going to be other flavors too. If you happen to be in the Atlanta area on September 28th and want to come to the party, you're invited if you're verified.

So I normally make this every Saturday morning for my wife and I, but my wife is out with her friend so I made some brinner. I just sautée potatoes with some onions, then scramble up some eggs(mine are the best I've had I put a small dab of butter there then slowly scramble them more omelette style). Seems simple but it is an amazing meal.

I also oven cooked a few strips of delicious bacon to round it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
So I normally make this every Saturday morning for my wife and I, but my wife is out with her friend so I made some brinner. I just sautée potatoes with some onions, then scramble up some eggs(mine are the best I've had I put a small dab of butter there then slowly scramble them more omelette style). Seems simple but it is an amazing meal.

I also oven cooked a few strips of delicious bacon to round it off.

My trick with potatoes for breakfast is to finish them with a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce ( the real deal; any knock off version gives an off after taste), cover with a lid to "steam" and then uncover and let them crisp up.

Oh and ALWAYS use butter. ;-)

tc_paula_deen_butter_funny.jpg

Not food per se, but related. After investing way more time and money than I wanted to, I'm finally (pretty much) done building this big bastard:
IMAG0188.jpg

2"x4" frame covered with 1/2" red oak, corrugated steel roofing for drawer and cabinet inlays, sides and back, butcher block counter top. Took about a month to build on weekends and evenings since I could only work while my daughter slept - apparently I'm not allowed out in the garage without her supervision, lol.

Back