Jamal Khashoggi thread (murdered journalist)

Is MBS whacking a guy different than Israel whacking someone?

I am still waiting for the audiotape to get released.

Turkey is playing the sauds like a fiddle, they need to stop reacting and demand the release of the tape.

Is MBS whacking a guy different than Israel whacking someone?

No difference. The Israelis do it. The Russians do it. The NKs do it. Half the countries in Africa, Central and South America do it. We do it, sometimes with drones. The PRC does it, the Myanmars, etc...

Assassination has gained a lot of respectability over the years. If it's done right, it solves annoying problems on the cheap.

Still waiting on this tape to be released btw.

That would be massively disrespectful to his family, regardless of who he was.

Also, you don't want to listen to that if you don't have to. This kind of shit isn't nice and people shouldn't go looking for it if they're not being paid to.

Why? What earthly business does any of us have with that tape? What benefit comes from hearing it?
I guess I'm the only one who's skeptical here? Just like those leaked "photos" were from a French movie.

Now, I ain't saying he wasn't killed. But when it comes to acknowledging things, I like evidence. It's just that simple for me.

I guess I'm the only one who's skeptical here? Just like those leaked "photos" were from a French movie.

Now, I ain't saying he wasn't killed. But when it comes to acknowledging things, I like evidence.

Sorry, what position are you in to determine if it's real or not?

Back