McGregor/Mayweather Fight

I read the odds on Mayweather were -700...who the hell would make that bet?
Everywhere I've seen has him around -500... who would make that bet? A guy dropping a million dollars to make a 20% overnight profit on a nearly sure thing (actual story from Vegas).

I'm having the team over because the options here were all stupid- get to hooters or BDubs 5 hour early to get a seat or dodnd $40 a perdonnon covers other places.

Everywhere I've seen has him around -500... who would make that bet? A guy dropping a million dollars to make a 20% overnight profit on a nearly sure thing (actual story from Vegas).

I'm having the team over because the options here were all stupid- get to hooters or BDubs 5 hour early to get a seat or dodnd $40 a perdonnon covers other places.

Yeah, with those odds you'd have to drop that kind of cash.

Then again, if McGregor wins...

Duly noted.

7e4.jpg

Same thing for Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm....how'd that play out.O_o

It takes balls to bet big.....some times it pays off, sometimes not......:thumbsup:

Four years ago, Conor McGregor was recieving 188 quid a week in social welfare payments, having given up his job as an apprentice plumber to pursue a dream. His dream was to fight in the UFC and everything was weighed against him. He was a young Irish fighter, a country not exactly known as a hotbed of MMA talent. He had to rely on his partner to drive him to and from training as he couldnt afford a car. His dad constantly berated him, telling him to stop dreaming and get a real job. The only thing he had much of was self belief.

In the past four years, he has catapulted to fame, becoming a two weight UFC champion along the way. The entire time, he had people praying for his downfall, praying for him to finally be taken down a peg. He just kept on trucking, still surrounded by the same friends, the same coaching team who were there when he was getting 188 quid a week. The man is a living example of how hard work, dedication, perseverance and an unshakeable self belief can take you where you wanna go. He has inspired a new generation of Irish folk to take a chance and see where it takes them.

In a few hours, Conor McGregor will step into the ring with Floyd Mayweather, in a fight which will be watched by millions around. Everything points to him having no business being in the ring with Mayweather. All logic says Mayweather will beat him easily, people have laughed at him through his entire camp... And yet his self belief is still there, as he repeatedly tells people he's gonna KO Mayweather.

Will he lose? There's about a 99% chance that he will. But that little 1%? That's all the Irish need to believe... I hope he fucking buries him.

Four years ago, Conor McGregor was recieving 188 quid a week in social welfare payments, having given up his job as an apprentice plumber to pursue a dream. His dream was to fight in the UFC and everything was weighed against him. He was a young Irish fighter, a country not exactly known as a hotbed of MMA talent. He had to rely on his partner to drive him to and from training as he couldnt afford a car. His dad constantly berated him, telling him to stop dreaming and get a real job. The only thing he had much of was self belief.

In the past four years, he has catapulted to fame, becoming a two weight UFC champion along the way. The entire time, he had people praying for his downfall, praying for him to finally be taken down a peg. He just kept on trucking, still surrounded by the same friends, the same coaching team who were there when he was getting 188 quid a week. The man is a living example of how hard work, dedication, perseverance and an unshakeable self belief can take you where you wanna go. He has inspired a new generation of Irish folk to take a chance and see where it takes them.

In a few hours, Conor McGregor will step into the ring with Floyd Mayweather, in a fight which will be watched by millions around. Everything points to him having no business being in the ring with Mayweather. All logic says Mayweather will beat him easily, people have laughed at him through his entire camp... And yet his self belief is still there, as he repeatedly tells people he's gonna KO Mayweather.

Will he lose? There's about a 99% chance that he will. But that little 1%? That's all the Irish need to believe... I hope he fucking buries him.
Well said Bro.

That second fight, damn! Clev is not going to be able to get anywhere near the bruises on his body for the next couple of weeks! LOL

Back