McGregor/Mayweather Fight

Twitter is claiming that they are delaying the start of the fight to fix the feed issues.

If McGregor somehow pull this out, Vegas will have to take out a loan from the Russian mob the pay off their debt.

I think it would bankrupt Nevada.

OK, four rounds in, it's an official fight now. Let's see if Mayweather actually tries to fight now.

Seriously Mayweather is the best boxer at his weight class, ever? Undefeated, some random guy who has never fought more than 3 rounds is going to go the distance with him? I don't think so. There is in shape, then there is take punches for 12 rounds shape.

At most an MMA fight is 25 minutes? Have any of McGregirs fights gone that long? Many of Mayweathers fights go the full 48 minutes...

This is what I said way back when. Doesn't surprise me in the least that he got gassed.

This went about how I thought it would minus the stoppage as far as duration. But Stylistically I expected Mayweather to be his normal defensive self and that really wasn't the case. He had to fight, this was way better than the Pacquiao fight.

Best Mayweather fight I've seen in ten years, easy.

McGregor blew his wad in the first two rounds or so and did a terrible job with his left guard. Mayweather understood his strategy, was patient, and just let him gas himself out.

I am dissappointed in Conor as he should have been training all this time hard... you could see native reflexes from MMA, and could easily see that if Mayweather wants to do an exhibition fight in the octagon, he's flat out fucked.

But, Mayweather did the proper plan for the situation, which was a weardown. Conor's primary best plan was to go for an earlier TKO/KO but he couldn't seal the deal on that.

Glad I didn't drive to Reno to put money down on Conor like I wanted to.

Back