Military Misconduct

Go on, we're all friends here right?
Yup, but I misread the article you posted and responded incorrectly. But a friend of mine, a fellow 1SG, career was ended when he got caught with some treasure found in one of Sadam's palaces. I never thought this guy would partake, but just goes to show you.

Yup, but I misread the article you posted and responded incorrectly. But a friend of mine, a fellow 1SG, career was ended when he got caught with some treasure found in one of Sadam's palaces. I never thought this guy would partake, but just goes to show you.
There have been lots and lots of Tops that were awesome that I was exposed to, and some not so good. But the bad apples were far lesser than the great ones so I will not let some trash besmirch those that I hold high respect for during my journey to E-7 from where I came from as an E-1.

CSM Canteen in the end let me down because that guy I held high esteem for because he was until I learned otherwise, the gold standard of the soldiering.

They fired our 1SG and HHC's 1SG and cooks NCOIC after he acted without interest when I told him with my first line that my wife's NCOIC of the cooks in HHC kept her from going to the ER after breaking two fingers and dislocating a third (we had no medics in 3rd Signal BDE) and later on sick call despite being at full strength. So I said to my boss, how about Charlie Co. Top? Everyone one else is in the field but us and my leader was disgusted with ours. So we walked in there and within 5 minutes after seeing him, he told his driver to roll out with him. Man did that get solved and apologies given, lol.

Another worthless Top was when we were in OEF in Afghanistan. Called me a POS Jew in front of the company when he tried to do one of my soldiers wrong because she was asked for sexual favors in return to get out of the duty roster. She came crying to me, I listened and took her to EO. When he found out, he said it to bring the POS Jew to his office. Something happened between him and my soldier during her last deployment with and before my time when they were sent to only Kuwait, he got fired for something else though. We lost our former current 1SG due to cancer showing up and we got him again. I'm glad I had a hand in getting him removed from being out 1SG.

There was another too and my last exposure to feces. I will say though he was the first time in my 21 years I had seen another E-8, yell at him for being a F up in front of us and to stop trying to be the new sheriff in town a bit too much after we just got off the plane from Iraq and was still mourning our recent KIA's and the WIA's that were well liked. Honestly that's not a leader for waiting to be an asshole and we didn't even know whom he was until we landed, nor even that we had a new Top waiting for us.

We lost our former Top to a heart attack, and he was the kind of guy whom if he showed up and said let's go it would be without question or concern. We lost a great leader and ended up with a soup sandwich TRADOC is serious biz Armyness real Army over FORSCOM midget with a napoleon complex that was surprise, surprise, a slick sleeve TRADOC transfer needing an 8 slot checked off before heading back from whence the crap bag came from. May F be upon him too.

Last edited:
There have been lots and lots of Tops that were awesome that I was exposed to, and some not so good. But the bad apples were far lesser than the great ones so I will not let some trash besmirch those that I hold high respect for during my journey to E-7 from where I came from as an E-1.

CSM Canteen in the end let me down because that guy I held high esteem for because he was until I learned otherwise, the gold standard of the soldiering.

They fired our 1SG and HHC's 1SG and cooks NCOIC after he acted without interest when I told him with my first line that my wife's NCOIC of the cooks in HHC kept her from going to the ER after breaking two fingers and dislocating a third (we had no medics in 3rd Signal BDE) and later on sick call despite being at full strength. So I said to my boss, how about Charlie Co. Top? Everyone one else is in the field but us and my leader was disgusted with ours. So we walked in there and within 5 minutes after seeing him, he told his driver to roll out with him. Man did that get solved and apologies given, lol.

Another worthless Top was when we were in OEF in Afghanistan. Called me a POS Jew in front of the company when he tried to do one of my soldiers wrong because she was asked for sexual favors in return to get out of the duty roster. She came crying to me, I listened and took her to EO. When he found out, he said it to bring the POS Jew to his office. Something happened between him and my soldier during her last deployment with and before my time when they were sent to only Kuwait, he got fired for something else though. We lost our former current 1SG due to cancer showing up and we got him again. I'm glad I had a hand in getting him removed from being out 1SG.

There was another too and my last exposure to feces. I will say though he was the first time in my 21 years I had seen another E-8, yell at him for being a F up in front of us and to stop trying to be the new sheriff in town a bit too much after we just got off the plane from Iraq and was still mourning our recent KIA's and the WIA's that were well liked. Honestly that's not a leader for waiting to be an asshole and we didn't even know whom he was until we landed, nor even that we had a new Top waiting for us.

We lost our former Top to a heart attack, and he was the kind of guy whom if he showed up and said let's go it would be without question or concern. We lost a great leader and ended up with a soup sandwich TRADOC is serious biz Armyness real Army over FORSCOM midget with a napoleon complex that was surprise, surprise, a slick sleeve TRADOC transfer needing an 8 slot checked off before heading back from whence the crap bag came from. May F be upon him too.

If this was 3rd SIG at Hood, I would not be surprised at any of it. I don’t know about the 57th SIG BN, but the 16th SIG BN had quite the reputation.

If this was 3rd SIG at Hood, I would not be surprised at any of it. I don’t know about the 57th SIG BN, but the 16th SIG BN had quite the reputation.
This was in 97, and yes it was 16th. I was B Co, she was HHC. My going to C Co's Top and which got my company and HHC's 1SG's sacked as well as the cook's NCOIC, had caused me to be put in 57th afterwards. Our CSM and 3rd's CSM were very, very, upset that it happened and was concerned about backlash so we both were moved up to BDE HHC to be drivers for our Colonel and CSM and my first line was also brought in as well to run their comms shop.

Last edited:
You have to be next level stupid to think you can get away with installing Wifi on a ship.

You also need help. Boy, did she have help.

How Navy chiefs conspired to get themselves illegal warship Wi-Fi

The entire Chief's mess. All of it. In the article above...each paragraph gets worse and worse. At least one commissioned officer knew about the Wifi and didn't report it to the skipper. The levels of deceit and stupid are almost beyond comprehension.

You have to be next level stupid to think you can get away with installing Wifi on a ship.

You also need help. Boy, did she have help.

How Navy chiefs conspired to get themselves illegal warship Wi-Fi

The entire Chief's mess. All of it. In the article above...each paragraph gets worse and worse. At least one commissioned officer knew about the Wifi and didn't report it to the skipper. The levels of deceit and stupid are almost beyond comprehension.
No kidding it gets worse. Good grief...and she was only reduced to E-7?!

Guess these geniuses haven't really paid attention to the activities in the Ukraine. It might be kind of funny if the implications weren't so serious.

I wonder what would have happened if a bunch of E4' and E5's had done the EXACT same thing - how badly fucked they would have been by these same assholes that basically got away without much more than a slap on the wrist...

The joys of DEI privilege.

I have a good friend who is a Navy captain (O6 for those of you don't speak navalese). He is in the reserve now, but on the short list to pick up a star. He is retiring next year, said the atmosphere is so toxic and most of the good guys are in CYA mode to get to retirement. Gives me the sads.

I have a good friend who is a Navy captain (O6 for those of you don't speak navalese). He is in the reserve now, but on the short list to pick up a star. He is retiring next year, said the atmosphere is so toxic and most of the good guys are in CYA mode to get to retirement. Gives me the sads.
That's basically all of the Canadian Armed Forces for the past 10 years. The only ones staying, have kids still in school or are to afraid to pull the trigger with nothing on the outside lined up.

Maybe it was here where it was mentioned, but I remember a conversation about the collisions and how an officer said it was basic seamanship 101 and to fail that is unforgiveable and not trusted to command and lead to victory or of the such.

Then the name Nimitz was brought up, a naval revered name. He had an oopsy too, and helped lead us to victory.

Maybe it was here where it was mentioned, but I remember a conversation about the collisions and how an officer said it was basic seamanship 101 and to fail that is unforgiveable and not trusted to command and lead to victory or of the such.

Then the name Nimitz was brought up, a naval revered name. He had an oopsy too, and helped lead us to victory.

I recall that conversation. The navy has become so damned hypocritical, literally saying two things: we know a zero-defect navy is unattainable, but we're firing every leader for one mistake (a mistake that Nimitz made, by the way, for some of those leaders).

One of my mentors was a fan of 'fail up,' giving the juniors enough rope to 'just almost' hang themselves, learn from it, drive on. The whole zero-defect thing boggles my mind, especially in light of having entire goat lockers and conspire to do illegal shit.

Obviously no sense among these S/NCOs that they're actually engaged in a military/defense role. It's like they're working for the post office, or the DMV, just fucking around, sucking that government tit.

Obviously no sense among these S/NCOs that they're actually engaged in a military/defense role. It's like they're working for the post office, or the DMV, just fucking around, sucking that government tit.

Therein lies is the real problem - "we the people" have created and cultivated a society that ENCOURAGES people to treat their military service as though they are just doing eye exams for the DMV.

What do you mean I can't play "Pokemon-GO" while I am on shift?

Why can't the Army pay off the student loan debt for my "Advanced Ancient Egyptian Women's Studies" degree?

I'll enlist, but only if the Navy will cover the cost of my transition.

We have too many white guys flying fighter jets in the Air Force!

You can't run the nations defense department like you have spent the last 45 minutes sniffing spray paint from a plastic bag and then wonder why shit is going off the rails...

Back