Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Where I live people always park their cars outside of Walmart and sell/give away puppies. I hate it because I always want to take one home. Today someone had three American bulldog puppies :((no room at the moment for another dog)

Lost our Shepherd about this time a few years ago. Tera was a good pup, still miss her.

1937181_251729600244_4669481_n.jpg

@Ranger Psych , under the circumstances I appreciate the hate. She was a really good pup; we had her nearly 10 years. We got her from a Shepherd rescue shelter at 6 months old. She was born with hip issues and arthritis. Realistically they were going to have to put her down as she needed to be on a medicine called Deramax (which ran about $100/month) or double hip replacement surgery...tough way to start out life...glad we were in a position to give her a chance.

I may be a little twisted, but I have had all my dogs cremated, and I still have their ashes. When I'm gone, I too will be turned into ashes, and go to my final rest, with the ashes of my dear canine friends. I just love dogs, in case you haven't figured that out by now;-).

Last edited:
@Ranger Psych , under the circumstances I appreciate the hate. She was a really good pup; we had her nearly 10 years. We got her from a Shepherd rescue shelter at 6 months old. She was born with hip issues and arthritis. Realistically they were going to have to put her down as she needed to be on a medicine called Deramax (which ran about $100/month) or double hip replacement surgery...tough way to start out life...glad we were in a position to give her a chance.

Like for giver her a good life.

This is Skylar, or Sky for short.

The first dog I can truly call my own...well, our own.

My fiance and I rescued her when we still lived in Houston, she was found in an abandoned building in a really bad part of town, parents nowhere to be seen, and had a gash on the top of her snout.

She's a German Shepherd/Lab/Who-the-fuck-knows mix.

She didn't fare too well in the Texas heat, but she's been flourishing up here in the Pacific Northwest.

IMG_2803.jpg IMG_2889.jpg IMG_2890.jpg Sky1.jpg

image.jpg This is not my dog but today we did a base visit and I got to wear the marshmellow suit and be on the wrong end of his teeth. (It was awesome!) MWD's are machines, and beautiful animals.

Back