Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

I love him! He has the look of "Master of the Realm". Will he let you rub the bony ridge beneath his eyes?

Yes, with the simple caveat that he has to see it coming. He doesn't react well to surprises. I have to put my hand a couple inches from his face, and once he checks my ID, I can scritch the top of his head, under his chin and even the base of his bobtail. We've moved to a more suburban type setting in June, so the cats (who remain indoors) Get to enjoy the occasional breeze and especially sunlight through the screened doors and windows.
For Titanescu, who spent most of his existence inside buildings, it's been a slow transformation. He greets me from work, rubbing against my leg and presenting his head for petting. And he's not begging. He can't have catnip though, he turns into me when I drink Gin...

Yes, with the simple caveat that he has to see it coming. He doesn't react well to surprises. I have to put my hand a couple inches from his face, and once he checks my ID, I can scritch the top of his head, under his chin and even the base of his bobtail. We've moved to a more suburban type setting in June, so the cats (who remain indoors) Get to enjoy the occasional breeze and especially sunlight through the screened doors and windows.
For Titanescu, who spent most of his existence inside buildings, it's been a slow transformation. He greets me from work, rubbing against my leg and presenting his head for petting. And he's not begging. He can't have catnip though, he turns into me when I drink Gin...

I'm happy that you two finally got together. I like the "T".

Our mutt "penny" who has missed RB since he lavished her with attention at dinner a couple of weeks ago. So now anyone who sits on the couch has her begging for lovin'. 8-)

2015-10-21%2016.29.29_zpsaet8of1n.jpg

This is Bob, my sister and nephew are watching him at the moment. He is free to roam about the house, for some odd reason he likes to lay near or on that aluminum board. WP_20150709_20_35_24_Pro.jpg WP_20150713_05_37_10_Pro.jpg
He is kind of a butthead sometimes. If a bedroom door is left open Bob will wait until his target is asleep, then proceed jump on the sleeping persons face. After causing his target to wake in a panic he will leap off the bed, as he makes a mad dash out of the room one can hear him grunting 'hmph, hmph, hmph'.

Nothing good will come from anyone who ever tries to steal our jeep....
View attachment 14374

I don't know if I'd be more afraid of Xerxes or Zonk... either one would be bad news.... Xerxes would tear you apart and play with the pieces until he got bored, but Zonk would kill you and then devour the pieces over several days, and then she'd shit on your bones....

This is Bob, my sister and nephew are watching him at the moment. He is free to roam about the house, for some odd reason he likes to lay near or on that aluminum board...
He is kind of a butthead sometimes. If a bedroom door is left open Bob will wait until his target is asleep, then proceed jump on the sleeping persons face. After causing his target to wake in a panic he will leap off the bed, as he makes a mad dash out of the room one can hear him grunting 'hmph, hmph, hmph'.

Awesome. I raised and showed them growing up, had some lops but our housepets were Flemish Giants, kinda fun to have a housebroken bunny that's bigger than most of these 'purse' dogs you see around now.

LL

This is Bob, my sister and nephew are watching him at the moment. He is free to roam about the house, for some odd reason he likes to lay near or on that aluminum board. View attachment 14372 View attachment 14373

Bob is a great name.... I was denied it's use for the dog... Have you had a miniature gas station attendant shirt made for him yet, with the name Bob over the left pocket?:thumbsup:

Back