Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Lol, rabbits actually make fairly good pets for people not into having a dog or cat. The noises he is making is called "buzzing". Apparently they do it when they're happy. I brought home a dwarf rabbit for my girlfriend a few year ago, they do like mischief surprisingly.

The fuzzy critters with long ears, have been known to eat the insulation off wires. My daughter has had two, and they do get into things you would never think of.

Awesome. I raised and showed them growing up, had some lops but our housepets were Flemish Giants, kinda fun to have a housebroken bunny that's bigger than most of these 'purse' dogs you see around now.
LL
That is so awesome! A Flemish Giant would be a great couch warmer during the colder months. Love the fact that they are fuzzy space heaters.:D

Bob is a great name.... I was denied it's use for the dog... Have you had a miniature gas station attendant shirt made for him yet, with the name Bob over the left pocket?:thumbsup:
Never thought about a gas station shirt. Although I have put a diaper on him and cradled him like a small fuzzy child... That did not end well. :blkeye: Now he doesn't kick when cradled, but I'm sure it annoys him.

The fuzzy critters with long ears, have been known to eat the insulation off wires. My daughter has had two, and they do get into things you would never think of.
Can't figure out why they like wires so much, he has a wood block and pumice stone but for some odd reason he ignores them. To help with the chewing of things I hide dried cranberries in the cardboard box and got him a rug to munch on.

That is so awesome! A Flemish Giant would be a great couch warmer during the colder months. Love the fact that they are fuzzy space heaters.:D

Never thought about a gas station shirt. Although I have put a diaper on him and cradled him like a small fuzzy child... That did not end well. :blkeye: Now he doesn't kick when cradled, but I'm sure it annoys him.

Can't figure out why they like wires so much, he has a wood block and pumice stone but for some odd reason he ignores them. To help with the chewing of things I hide dried cranberries in the cardboard box and got him a rug to munch on.

Get him a box of Timothy hay. They love that shit. Best to do just Timothy hay, too much dried fruit can be bad for them. They go fuckin' nuts for banana too. But obviously small amounts.

My pure bred black Labrador Max, bought from a farmer at a benefit for a bar owner in mid Wisconsin. His new little playmate is 4 month old Monster (aptly named) given to me by a family friend who runs a small rescue.

The former has been the best purchase I've ever made. Outstanding dog. The latter is a little shit (I.e. A normal kitten) but entertaining to watch and growing on me.

View attachment 14518

My fur missile, Maggie.

73f1cefe873bde3721b8900e1f69c4ae

My mutt, Bantay (Tagalog for guard. Ironic..he's the gentlest dog I've ever met..).

0f0bb155c3d9db8708d6c7caa8ca51c1

The pictures didn't seem to show up. If they did and this is a double post, please remove.

59e1dadfa2b94c0332b17c4c368f58c6.png

1f4b1fbd3439358fb00eee577d0dff1a.png

Nice pics. Is the top pic, Maggie, a Belgian breed?

I'll take care of your first try.

Thanks.

Aye, she's Malinois. We got her from a police buddy, he tried putting her through the narcotics pipeline and she wasn't up to scratch. He knew I was interested in a Mal and called me. After having her for a while, I've fallen in love with the breed. :thumbsup:

Back