Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Looks like the drugs have worn off so he's at least mobile but we're still waiting for the readout of the blood swab. Assume we'll get them next week.

Im sorry to read about your dog, Lindy. I hope he is doing better. :-/ Keep us posted up, please.

Results from Dexter's CBC and swab are extremely high lymphcyte count and he's anemic but the cytologist claimed his cells were normal. Next up is follow on visit with the vet.

Good news is he was playing (for a short time) with Bleecker, wife's rat terrier named after the street in NYC. It was pretty cool to see him wagging his tail when I walked in the house today.

QL8De.jpg

Sorry for the size. Havin a lil trouble bringin it down.

Too late to to edit it in, but I'll use the one you made for sharing that from now on. Thank ya

clicked on "click on image to see real size" and I was eyeball to eyeball with a pretty large Alpaca.....great pic, BTW!

Not too late to edit in............ right click on mine, save it to your comp, return to your post, and upload from your comp my pic...easy.​

Results from Dexter's CBC and swab are extremely high lymphcyte count and he's anemic but the cytologist claimed his cells were normal. Next up is follow on visit with the vet.

Good news is he was playing (for a short time) with Bleecker, wife's rat terrier named after the street in NYC. It was pretty cool to see him wagging his tail when I walked in the house today.

Good luck with him! It's great to hear he was playing.

no similar thread for posting cat pictures, so does this mean SS members are primarily dog owners? Love the puppy pic of Chubbs.

Nope. Please note the Army Times in the foreground.

This was taken after Bleecker was done terrorizing Dexter and it looks like he's begging Willy (rescued from pound in Spain) "Play with me PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!)

wnb.jpg

Back