Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

YOU GUYS ARE MEAN! It's not like I wear them anywhere outside of working out! jeez....

If it makes you feel any better I am buying a pair of NB Minimus' so that I am in accordance with Army regs now...

a962f6c09fde9c597abca4e7852e1dc3.jpg

Since there isn't an "Post up your alpaca pics" thread...:D

That was my buddy, Miguel. The say you ought not get attached to your livestock, but that rule went down the drain for him. Too damn cute.

Since there isn't an "Post up your alpaca pics" thread...:D

That was my buddy, Miguel. The say you ought not get attached to your livestock, but that rule went down the drain for him. Too damn cute.

Shouldn't you be riding around on him instead of carrying him??

Today we are saying goodbye to Baron von Truffle, mini-schnauzer extraordinaire. Best looking schnauzer most people have ever seen. We thought about showing him early on but he grew just a hair out of conformance. Beautiful black and silver coloring and the softest undercoat you ever felt. His protective instinct was always his best trait. He once "defended" Cupcake in our house when he felt the horsing around put her in danger. At only 8-1/2 years old, he's developed cancer on the inside surface of his right ear and the vets gave a very grim report on any surgery. Much, much love for this dog. We'll miss you Truffle.
lilli & truffle.jpgnaptime.jpgtruffle.jpgTruffle5x7sm.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear that Dame. He was a beauty, really. Looks like quite the character. I hope he rests in peace, and that your family remembers only the good times with him.

Back