Presidential Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tax returns are a bunch of bullshit as an issue. He was exactly right about that just being smart business. Do you own a home and take the mortgage interest deduction? I do... and because I do, I get a bunch of money back every year. Should I not take the deduction so that the Government can use it for more overhead?

Taken in a vacuum yeah it is. While he talking about decreasing taxes for the wealthy even further it is a terrible look.

lol, the CBS video keeps freezing and it just caught him leaning and talking...and made her look like a chipmunk
Untitled.png

Taken in a vacuum yeah it is. While he talking about decreasing taxes for the wealthy even further it is a terrible look.

Did you read his tax plan? It's not just for the wealthy, it's across the board. The only tax level that he doesn't plan to lower is EIC, he plans to trim it back to a lower level income to qualify and leave the benefit the same.

Guns are the leading cause of death for African Americans? I thought it was the people behind the guns.
"Law and Order."

Guns are the leading cause of death for African Americans? I thought it was the people behind the guns.
"Law and Order."

Heart disease is the leading cause of death for black people.

And if you are looking at it objectively, and with facts in mind:

Live Fact Check: Trump And Clinton Debate For The First Time

Very biased. They haven't called out any of Hillary's stretches. Anyone that is supposedly fact checking that is constantly looking for good things to say about one candidate and bad things about the other isn't a fact check. Find me one that is tearing both of them apart and I'll be interested.

The "No fly list" argument for gun control is a joke. Attack on that premise Donald!!!

I cannot fucking believe he agreed on that idea.

Did you read his tax plan? It's not just for the wealthy, it's across the board. The only tax level that he doesn't plan to lower is EIC, he plans to trim it back to a lower level income to qualify and leave the benefit the same.

THE FACT CHECKER | Trump’s tax plan would raise federal income taxes on more than half of America’s single parents and one-fifth of families with children, according to an analysis by Lily Batchelder, a New York University expert on tax policy who formerly worked for Obama’s National Economic Council.

While the Trump campaign called it “pure fiction,” the right-leaning Tax Foundation has said the group was able to replicate her findings. Kyle Pomerleau, director of federal projects at the Tax Foundation, posted on Twitter that Batchelder’s results “seem reasonable to me.”

Very biased. They haven't called out any of Hillary's stretches. Anyone that is supposedly fact checking that is constantly looking for good things to say about one candidate and bad things about the other isn't a fact check. Find me one that is tearing both of them apart and I'll be interested.

There are at least 10 very reputable sites doing live fact checking. They all show just about the same things.

What ever happened to the debate standards and a moderator calling someone out for ad hominem attacks?

Yeah, agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back