Raid on President Trump's Home

Secret Service should have kept a logbook.
I agree with this sentiment.

Unfortunately for our shared sentiment, Secret Service assigned to protectees have a more specific mission that, with the exception of the uniformed division at permanent sites or security managers at secured facilities, generally excludes that kind of work - much less for personal residences. Reports and note-taking are typically limited to incidents that occur during their watch.

Last edited:
I agree with this sentiment.

Unfortunately for our shared sentiment, Secret Service assigned to protectees have a more specific mission that, with the exception of the uniformed division at permanent sites or security managers at secured facilities, excludes that work in general - much less for personal residences. Reports and note-taking are typically limited to incidents that occur during their watch.
... Also, in before any references to Hunter doing ANYTHING at Casa De Corn Pop!

Hunter having a Secret Service detail is dirty, that fool needs to fine a cabin in the Alleghenies and disappear from public life. Probably change his name too.

326307358_892605648850991_4657367359431197505_n.jpg

Hunter having a Secret Service detail is dirty, that fool needs to fine a cabin in the Alleghenies and disappear from public life. Probably change his name too.

I actually appreciate the man and his contribution to the Biden Legacy. He is the Billy Carter of the 21st Century…but better! Because he’s an evil Billy Carter on crack.

I lift a Billy Beer to his destructive powers.

C0E44560-21A6-4DF9-B5C0-A21903A69DFB.jpeg

There's no there there

This is the link to an outdoor Press Conference, today answering questions about the Classified Documents.

It's 1:04 mark that gets me.

He says, "there's no there there," and then taps the podium with his press book, confidently.

Anyway, it made me laugh outloud, so I'm sharing the link.

Now I'm wishing I had roasted Trump, a lot more, because 46 just has...so much material.

There's no there there

This is the link to an outdoor Press Conference, today answering questions about the Classified Documents.

It's 1:04 mark that gets me.

He says, "there's no there there," and then taps the podium with his press book, confidently.

Anyway, it made me laugh outloud, so I'm sharing the link.

Now I'm wishing I had roasted Trump, a lot more, because 46 just has...so much material.
How many drugs is he on? Homie looks like he's about to fall over. Maybe needs to hit the shuffleboard court, yeah?

How many drugs is he on? Homie looks like he's about to fall over. Maybe needs to hit the shuffleboard court, yeah?

Me thinks it sounds like rich white drunk lazy, and perhaps the dialect is morphing before our very eyes.

Also, not that anyone cares, but here's my "there there" partisanship equality: a couple years ago, I laughed out loud when Trump told the children of America to listen to their parents and stay in the apartment. Thought it was hilarious. Really made me laugh.

Re-reading this, *My "there there" reference sounds completely different in the middle of the sentence 😳 versus the end followed by a confident podium tap 🤣 ...so that's a bit awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back