ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Smoking a Gurhka 125th Anniversary right now. Pretty tasty if you are a fan of Ghurka's. I feel like Ghurka's as a brand in general you either like or dislike. I happen to like them.

I have been smoking a Rocky Patel Edge daily as my local store sells them as four for $20. While they are not great, for $5 its hard to pass up in favor of smokes double the price.

This is being installed at my local B&M...very very happy!!!

11822293_10207422899156012_609940984038746085_n.jpg

I had wonderfully made old fashioned (Makers) with a delicious Liga #9 yesterday.

Davidoff is going to be opening a very big store in Tampa that I'm sure to frequent, so if anyone has any good recommendations/ parings, I'll be sure to try it out this weekend.

I had wonderfully made old fashioned (Makers) with a delicious Liga #9 yesterday.

Davidoff is going to be opening a very big store in Tampa that I'm sure to frequent, so if anyone has any good recommendations/ parings, I'll be sure to try it out this weekend.

Why in Odin's name did you ruin Maker's that way?:hmm::mad::ack:

Last edited:
Why in Odin's name did you ruin Maker's that way?:hmm::mad::ack:

It was delicious, but I could only tolerate one. Normally I'll start the night off with an old fashioned or Manhattan, then follow it up with bourbon rocks. If I'm drinking scotch, then I'll start hard right out the gate.

It was delicious, but I could only tolerate one. Normally I'll start the night off with an old fashioned or Manhattan, then follow it up with bourbon rocks. If I'm drinking scotch, then I'll start hard right out the gate.

You still desecrated Maker's, you are as unethical as Bergdahl, or, dare I say it..... Our current POTUS or Shrillary.

Adulterating fine bourbon.... heathen... heretic:hmm::hmm::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Sigh... @x SF med will take this opportunity to chastise my whole family, but this weekend I witnessed my very own mother mixing Makers, Diet Coke, and enough ice to build a glacier. I shook my head in shame and went back to my Knob Creek, neat - with a Monte #2 from that island just south of Miami.

Sigh... @x SF med will take this opportunity to chastise my whole family, but this weekend I witnessed my very own mother mixing Makers, Diet Coke, and enough ice to build a glacier. I shook my head in shame and went back to my Knob Creek, neat - with a Monte #2 from that island just south of Miami.

Never dis a guy's mom, even if she does stuff that is against the sanity laws of the universe.:wall::-o

Recently met Rocky Patel and Nish Patel at my local B&M for a dedication to a room in their honor.

Here is a video of Rocky's speech, I apologize in advance for not knowing how to orientate my iPhone correctly, but the message is solid. Worth a listen!

Recently met Rocky Patel and Nish Patel at my local B&M for a dedication to a room in their honor.

Here is a video of Rocky's speech, I apologize in advance for not knowing how to orientate my iPhone correctly, but the message is solid. Worth a listen!

How was it meeting them in person?

Back