ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

What are you guys smoking tonight?
Monte #2 and Macallan 18 - Hello week, bring it on!
image.jpg

I regret not being able to partake of the joy found here, as a non-smoker! I hear good coffee + good tobacco is awesome. I should get a good Yemen for you guys, many times it has fresh, unsmoked tobacco notes.

Happiness is an early birthday bash with the kids, and a wife who gifts you with a bottle of Glenlivet and a Padron 85 Year!

ED862038-71ED-4F4A-827F-5A100255DDC9_zpsuokcrspz.jpg

It is about to be a wonderful evening. Surely Smoke paired with a Tatuaja 2008.

Cigar2.jpeg

Last edited:
I enjoyed a nice Nica Rustica from Drew Estate with a glass of Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch. It was delightful and even if you're not a fan of blended scotch, I would still recommend this.

20150929_190323.jpg

Sitting at the campfire from last night. Added a few small twigs and leaves, coals were still hot enough to spark a flame without matches -

Enjoying a coffee infused cigar with French pressed Sumatra from USER=8157]@poison[/USER]

cigar.jpg

Last edited:
I smoked a Padron 1964 and a 1926 this past week. I would recommend anyone in that line/series.

For you Davidoff fans (and why would you not be!?!)...just acquired a box of their 2016 Year of the Monkey. The box itself is made of bamboo and makes a very nice show piece...what are YOU smoking these days?

CTI-DV3WsAAJBhW.png

I have told Ooh-rah this but for the rest of you,

If you ever get a chance you should check out the Illusione cigars,

I really like the Cg4 88 and 888.

Local B&M quietly opens up the shop for regulars thanksgiving morning from 8am to 10am. Sitting here smoking the L-40 that Gator sent me and watching the first snow fly. Very nice.

Happy Thanksgving everyone.

image.jpeg

Cigar.com Starter Set IV - Cigar.com

Just ordered this along with some Boveda humidifier packets. I'll worry about filling the humidor with some quality cigars once I return to San Diego. For now, I'll have the 10 that come with the order along with 8 others that my wife got me when she went to Costa Rica.

Cigar.com Starter Set IV - Cigar.com

Just ordered this along with some Boveda humidifier packets. I'll worry about filling the humidor with some quality cigars once I return to San Diego. For now, I'll have the 10 that come with the order along with 8 others that my wife got me when she went to Costa Rica.

Boveda packets are amazing just make sure there not touching the cigars.

Back