The 2018 Moderator Election Smack Talking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspending my smack-talking until the polls open. See you at the voting booth, bitches.

tenor.gif

I think we should delay the vote until some additional vetting has been done.......

@DasBoot don't bit the hand that feeds you. My ability to steer this election away from you is like your mom: cheap and easy. Just because @amlove21 is your bottom bitch doesn't mean you are guaranteed anything.

I’m already voting for the one motherfucker that I know caught my Cecil B. De Mille reference several months ago when I nuked a certain thread from orbit. The rest of y’all motherfuckers had best spit the rubber dicks out your mouths. Especially you, @DasBoot, not even a real dick in your mouth makes that glued on pube fuzz look real.

My other votes are for sale. I don’t care how many dildo/puddin’ pops you laced with roofies in high school, but extra points are awarded for top shelf scotch, and POV footage of someone hanging a hooker upside down by her tits on a unicycle, breaking off her forearm and jamming it so far up her ass that you skullfuck her to death with it while whistling “Scotland The Brave.” Because that’s what this thread needs right now.

#TeamDonutHole

People, we're being played. The admins are using us for their own amusement and delight. A very fanciful delight in some cases, if you get my drift.

We must rise up against the colonists. Why do we not get a say in the admin staff? Why, this is practically France 1789! They only want us to eat cake.

Let's stop the infighting and start the, erm, out-fighting against the admins. They are the ones truly worthy of our scorn and derision.

And here I thought appeasement by kabob and other attempts to make an impromptu home invasion more survivable would count for something. :D

It does count, but the video you showed me of the quad-amputee trans midget tap-dancing while wearing a coconut bra and banana hammock sealed the deal.

#TeamFucktimusPrime #BouncyBouncy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back