The 2018 Moderator Election Smack Talking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DId you shave yet? If you have, I have valuable information that may assist your bid for employment.
Dude I shaved a day after that photo was taken lol no way you can get a full beard on block leave, no matter how manly you are...

All right, you smarmy bastards and black-flag flying bitches.....get out there and vote (for me!).

Don’t vote for the other candidates; they suck. Of course, I speak of their total and complete moral, intellectual and physical inability to properly lord it over you, I mean, impartially moderate. Except for @DasBoot, in his case I speak literally. He’s a cock-gobbler from way back.

Don’t suffer from voter’s regret; it’s worse than the way you felt after that trip to the donkey bar in Tajikistan with you-know-who’s mom.

#teamdonut #votepolicemedic #mycampaignmanagerknowswhatyoudrive

Haven't voted yet (I'm still for sale) but looks like @DasBoot is in a tight race for the coveted 4th mod spot. Bet he wishes he wasn't talking shit about Gal Gadot's ass now. }:-)

HTF you bitches be votin' fo hoes who didn't even participate in the mod election campaign thread? No wonder people like Hillary Clinton get elected, blind sheep are given voting rights.

BN-BV482_Kim_vo_G_20140309201747.jpg

WTF how am I losing to a Canuckistanian?? We need to MAGA up in this bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back