The 2018 Moderator Election Smack Talking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, a vote for @policemedic means the Irish car bomb you get will actually come in a pint glass.

#teamdonuthole #allentownvotedwrong #irishwhiskeywins
#ThinkofPMWhenYouStartYourCar

Last edited:
I would probably be winning if the current admins didn’t have hundreds of banned and deleted users “voting” for them....

When do we start filling complaints of collusion and campaign finance violations?

So the polls open for a WEEK and you "people" go silent like Helen Keller in a sensory deprivation chamber? Not one of you deserves a spot on the roster.

Cowards. Our members deserve better.

I have other things on my mind lately, and today is not a day that makes me happy. Luckily, I'm off work so I am able to pack and think about lost friends.

What happens with the election, stays with the election, I stay a mod, or I'm back in gen pop as a green tag... either way I'll do what I can to keep the site true to it's roots as a place for mentoring, cameraderie and asshattery.

I have other things on my mind lately, and today is not a day that makes me happy. Luckily, I'm off work so I am able to pack and think about lost friends.

What happens with the election, stays with the election, I stay a mod, or I'm back in gen pop as a green tag... either way I'll do what I can to keep the site true to it's roots as a place for mentoring, cameraderie and asshattery.

Sooooo I can still grab you by the pussy then? Yes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back