The 2018 Moderator Election Smack Talking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NavyBuyer over last leave. Not saying there is anything wrong with your life choices, we accept you but... maybe figure things out before seeking public office, ya know?
DF49F46C-5E95-4C57-B3E6-40B76A93D548.jpeg

@Marauder06 is some East Coast Liberal Ivy League elitist... now he lives in that bastion of beta cuck communism that is Hawaii... he doesn’t just read books, he writes them too. What a nerd. How are we going to look to the other boards and forums if we have a guy who gets his lunch money taken by O3s everyday running this place? MAKE SHADOWSPEAR COOL AGAIN.

Clearly I’m the band leader, @DasBoot is the roadie, and @Marauder06 is the groupie.
More like I’m the manager who keeps you all coked up and shit faced so I can keep pushing shit contracts on you while I embezzle all your earnings. You are the guys who end up passed out in your own vomit before your 30th bday.

@Marauder06 is some East Coast Liberal Ivy League elitist... now he lives in that bastion of beta cuck communism that is Hawaii... he doesn’t just read books, he writes them too. What a nerd. How are we going to look to the other boards and forums if we have a guy who gets his lunch money taken by O3s everyday running this place? MAKE SHADOWSPEAR COOL AGAIN.

i-work-for-5ba96b.jpg

View attachment 24190

@policemedic where you at? You keeping quiet over there...

Unlike some of us who are free to engage in barracks fuckery, I’m actually out protecting America. And by America, I mean coffee and donut shops owned and staffed by recent immigrants from war torn nations.

However, I did manage to reach out to my brothers in CID who procured this image of @DasBoot leading his fire team from the historical archives of the Ranger Regiment.D4746F71-D6FB-483D-ACFC-5603BF3DB8C1.jpeg

Last edited:
More like I’m the manager who keeps you all coked up and shit faced so I can keep pushing shit contracts on you while I embezzle all your earnings. You are the guys who end up passed out in your own vomit before your 30th bday.

Dude, get real. Everyone knows your job is to send the groupies to my tour bus. You get the tall and gangly intellectual leftovers, like @Marauder06.

Unlike some of us who are free to engage in barracks fuckery, I’m actually out protecting America. And by America, I mean coffee and donut shops owned and staffed by recent immigrants from war torn nations.

However, I did manage to reach out to my brothers in CID who procured this image of @DasBoot leading his fire team from the historical archives of the Ranger Regiment.View attachment 24191
JOKES ON YOU IM STILL NOT A TEAM LEADER HAHAHAHHAA (crawls to corner..cries... masturbates...cries some more...)

That's weak son. How many times has that picture shown up on here? Step your game up and post some OC.
Says the dude (or woman idk what Marines identify as anymore) who has posted NOTHING. I am the man in the fucking arena, faced marred by memes and shit talking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back