The Israeli entomologist's song

Perhaps not individually, but imagine hordes of hermaphrodite humanoid moths so confused as to which restroom to use, they crap all over North Carolina and Virginia, creating a Hepatitis epidemic and closing in on Washington DC. The President heroically lures them away from urban areas, a pied-piper of sorts as they are oddly attracted to his hair, and calls a nuclear strike on his position. Because he saw some dude do that in a movie.
He somehow survives, with superpowers of inexplicable financial regeneration and his fingers morphed into 3.5 inches of pussy grabbing tentacles, trying to somehow live his life according to the Talmud.

Ummm... I wasn't going for kinky, political gore, but I think you're onto something Frank. You should consider making your idea into a movie, maybe tone down the politics. I can imagine it already:

(All names have been changed to avoid identification and being banned for the mistaken perception of making fun of anyone...)

Prank.s: Where are all the naked people?!

(Silence)

Prank.s: Wake up BBQ! I need your advice! This is urgent!

BBQ: (Lying on the ground but jolts awake from his absinthe-induced coma) What?! Where's the fire?! Where's Godzilla?!

Prank.s: Awesome idea, Godzilla on fire. You're a genius. But I was asking why I can't see any naked people.

BBQ: (Looks over at Prank.s' laptop screen) You're on the SS, mate...

Prank.s: Oh, yes. Too many tabs and neverending pop-ups. I think I've got a virus...

Okiedokie: (Rushes in waving some papers) Great news, men! I've finished the script, we can start filming!!

BBQ: (Sleeping)

Prank.s: Superb! Did you write in the evil horde of humanoid moths spreading Hepatitis until they're nuked into extinction?

Okiedokie: Uh...Actually, it's just about funny horse business. I got inspired you see, I saw them--

Prank.s: Are you mad? Bestiality is illegal!

Okiedokie: There're no people in it...

Prank.s: I need people, lots of scared people, many naked and some hermaphroditic -- for diversity! This is an epic movie about humans vs humanoids. It's about the burdens of humanity regardless of gender, religion, politics, race, species or hairstyle! This is not a documentary about your farm animals!

Okiedokie: I'm a serious writer, I write serious shit. Not moths shitting all over the place! (Marches off)

Prank.s: (Watches the pages blanket the sleeping BBQ and contemplates deeply...) I see I will have to write this myself. It's the only to way stay true to my vision! (Turns back to laptop)

Computer screen:
[Your computer has been locked. Pay us $1,000,0000 or your files will be erased in 72 hours!]
Serenity: Back in hiding!

Back