The Racing Thread

You can't park there...

Logan Sargeant back in Lauderdale watching Kimi eat the wall.

z0a9i9e2kdp01.jpg

I figured the WDC was over after qualifying, but I guess I was wrong. That has to be demoralizing for Max. Piastri is a gangster. And from the initial replays on the incident, it absolutely looks like Checo is to blame. Is RB regretting their decision? Tune in next week...

I'm a couple races behind and hope to catch up this weekend. Lando is about 60 points behind Max with 7 races to go. McLaren cars are banging. If trends continue, Lando may be able to make things interesting.

I'm a couple races behind and hope to catch up this weekend. Lando is about 60 points behind Max with 7 races to go. McLaren cars are banging. If trends continue, Lando may be able to make things interesting.

Lando has an outside chance. McLaren with or without the flexing wing is a solid bet for the WCC.

I became a McLaren supporter in part because it is a historic team and in part because of Oscar. I'd love to see Williams return to a top tier team because of it's history. I'll always sneer at Red Bull and hate Ferrari despite my late brother's fandom. Merc is whatever and AMR? I'm rooting for Newey but I know this forum and Lance Stroll have one thing in common:

the number of podiums in the next ten years.

The way that Oscar left Alpine made me think he was just another entitled asshole that was going to come in and shit the bed in spectacular fashion. I wasn't a fan. That all changed when he started to get more screen time and we could see what he was really like. Just cool, calm, and collected no matter what the situation was. He's humble, but he doesn't let anyone push him around, and he brings ZERO drama out in the spotlight. Something Lando should learn. I became a fan.

The FIA and their anti-swearing crusade is going to be fun to watch because Max doesn't give a single fuck.

Back