The self identity thread.

7it654.jpg

This entire issue of self identity is ridiculous. it doesn't even deserve serious thought but since this is America in 2023 and we have to accept intersectional values as moral and just lest we be labeled, "extremists" - here we go...

Conservatives in the 1920's might have been right all along - women should have stayed in those Yuge one piece swim suits when their arranged marriage husbands allowed them to go out in public.
But nooooo.....
They are women; they are wise, but it's wisdom born of pain. Yes, they've paid the price, but look how much they've gained. If they have to, they can do anything. They're strong, they're invincible, they are women!
BUT...
They wanted to wear bikinis
They wanted to vote
They wanted to wear pants
They wanted to exploit their sexuality for profit - and where did it get them?

Beer commercials.

Well, it might be true that a few of them have been able to find work as cabinet secretaries for the POTUS but what kind of progress is that? Isn't "secretary" just another traditional gender role for women? They need to change the name of that shit so it better fits peoples need to 'self identify'
Instead of "SECRETARY of State" shouldn't it be "The Chief Of American Diplomats" (The CHOAD)...

** Ha - NO - that was a trick question - of course not ** "Chief" is cultural appropriation, you assholes !!!

Instead of "SECRETARY of State" it should be "State Department Chairperson"

Women in bikinis to sell beer. What kind of patriarchal bullshit is that anyway. You wouldn't put male models in pantyhose to boost sales would you?
WOULD YOU?
Of course not. That would just be silly.

Besides, what exactly "IS" a "woman" anyway.
- a seated POTUS didn't know the meaning of the word "IS"
- a seated supreme court justice doesn't know what a woman is.
These folks don't have answers but somehow I am supposed to be accountable for the words I use? Somehow I'm supposed to believe that capitalists that sell "light beer" know what a "woman" "is"?
GTFOOH with that bullshit.

Women have worked their asses off to get where they are. They've slept their way to the top of the political food chain and they get NO respect for it. They have suicided mother fuckers in the public square. Instead, they get relegated to the role of sidekick for an aging, disoritented, mentally deteriorating, cis-gendered, rich, white, establishment politician. All of that hard work and the best that the patriarchy can offer is beer commercials?

BEER COMMERCIALS?
SERIOUSLY?
GTFOOH with that bullshit.

Besides, this is 2023. Why in the fuck do we still have bikini clad women stumping for corporate aMErikuh ???
Shouldn't these beer commercials have bikini clad MEN selling beer? Think of all the beer they'd sell. Men selling beer to men! Besides, men are proving more and more every day that they are better at everything.
Men are winning women of the year awards.
Men are winning beauty contests.
Men are becoming prom queens.
Men are being put on the cover of SI as swimsuit models.
Men are the best womens weightlifters.
Men are the best womens MMA fighters.
Men are the best womens competitive swimmers.
Men are the best competitive bike riders.
Men have even figured out how to have babies.
...because scientists have said so.
Sure, they may practice "political" science, but it's still science - so just go with it.

Self identity - it tastes like peas - now, go eat your peas aMErikuh !!!

The SI swimsuit issues helped me figure out early that I certainly identify as a heterosexual male.

But even the much respected, almost magical, SI swimsuit edition is going full retard:

Sports Illustrated faces backlash for transgender pop star Kim Petras’ swimsuit cover

A few years ago when we had some drama in my extended family regarding lifestyle and identity choices I was told, "you have to accept me!" My response was, "no the fuck I don't." I stand by it.

But even the much respected, almost magical, SI swimsuit edition is going full retard:

Sports Illustrated faces backlash for transgender pop star Kim Petras’ swimsuit cover

A few years ago when we had some drama in my extended family regarding lifestyle and identity choices I was told, "you have to accept me!" My response was, "no the fuck I don't." I stand by it.

Don't forget their latest...

Martha Stewart Reacts to Critics of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover: ‘I’ve Had Absolutely No Plastic Surgery Whatsoever’

Not gonna hate on SI for getting Martha to pose in her swim wear.
...if my wife left me, I'd be trying to buy Martha a drink. She's got money, she cooks, she has a great sense of humor - and after a few rolls in the hay she might even put me in her will.

Back