The self identity thread.

:ROFLMAO:hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

I love her name - Ann Lesby
...or if its on a military roster: Lesby, Ann

OMFG - I need to go and reacquaint myself with my dogs toys.
...and they've both had their balls snipped.

What if I inadvertently complicated their gender choices??

One of my biological male dogs still humps the other biological male dog - then they fight, then my daughters biological girl dog thats ALSO been "fixed" tries to hump the biological male dog thats constantly trying to hump the other one biological male dog - then they fight too - then on rare occasions, the biological male dog that gets humped by the other biological male dog will try and hump the biological female dog - then they all fight some more.

Dear sweet baby Jesus on a Ritz cracker what in the name of identity politics have I done to these poor creatures ???

One of my biological male dogs still humps the other biological male dog - then they fight, then my daughters biological girl dog thats ALSO been "fixed" tries to hump the biological male dog thats constantly trying to hump the other one biological male dog - then they fight too - then on rare occasions, the biological male dog that gets humped by the other biological male dog will try and hump the biological female dog - then they all fight some more.

We have a 3YO snipped female mini dachshund who humps blankets and pillows so hard she grunts.

Looks like her Halloween costume will be a dick. Would that make her a dickshund, then?

Back