The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Caller News Foundation published a list of attacks on conservatives starting in July 2016 and up to the recent shootings. Pretty interesting to see things compiled in one list. From the article: In creating the list, TheDCNF reviewed numerous articles detailing attacks and violent threats against conservatives and Trump supporters. While there are examples of anonymous threats, The DCNF chose to include only those that resulted in the cancelling of events and two to members of Congress deemed credible. Some instances of violence between rival protestors were not included as it was difficult to ascertain who initiated the event.

Now, I realize liberals have been attacked as well. This post is not about who's done more to whom, or who has actually carried out more attacks. I posted this because it's happening right now, and if we're ever going to get this country back on track, people have to be held accountable on both sides of the political spectrum. These attacks are bullshit, carried out by ignorant cowards who can't actually argue any intelligent or meaningful points, so they resort to mass violence. While I wouldn't actually do it because I don't need the headache, part of me wants to start wearing Trump apparel around and see what happens.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

So as our path towards normalization with Cuba was decried by the right, it is now being reversed by the right. I really don't like this, I think the power of the American Dollar, although it would have taken decades would have done a lot more than what is about to occur. Seems the embargo is coming back full speed: Trump slams Obama-era Cuba policy, says it enriches Castro regime

But it's bullshit as we're real cool with some of the worst Human Rights abusers in the world with the GCC.

So as our path towards normalization with Cuba was decried by the right, it is now being reversed by the right. I really don't like this, I think the power of the American Dollar, although it would have taken decades would have done a lot more than what is about to occur. Seems the embargo is coming back full speed: Trump slams Obama-era Cuba policy, says it enriches Castro regime

But it's bullshit as we're real cool with some of the worst Human Rights abusers in the world with the GCC.

Canada has been propping up Cuba for decades and it hasn't gotten any better for everyday Cubans. The Cuban government doesn't want normal relations, they just want US tourist dollars.

Supreme Court ruling on the travel ban:

The Supreme Court on Monday allowed President Donald Trump’s administration to implement part of its temporary ban on travelers from six Muslim-majority countries and said it would review lower-court rulings that found the executive actions likely unlawful.

You don't say.

re: 3 CNN journalists resign over retracted story about Trump's Russia Ties
re: Supreme Court gave okay for at least partial immigration ban

One could say that Trump had a very good day...in fact if one was a Trump supporter, one could suggest the media fed house-of-cards was beginning to collapse.

re: 3 CNN journalists resign over retracted story about Trump's Russia Ties
re: Supreme Court gave okay for at least partial immigration ban

One could say that Trump had a very good day...in fact if one was a Trump supporter, one could suggest the media fed house-of-cards was beginning to collapse.

There will be, more than likely, at least 3.5 more years of fake news.

Canada has been propping up Cuba for decades and it hasn't gotten any better for everyday Cubans. The Cuban government doesn't want normal relations, they just want US tourist dollars.

Meanwhile, back at the Canadian border....

Refugees flood Canada from the U.S.

WINNIPEG, Canada – What started as a mere spike in new refugee arrivals, has become an established trend of refugees illegally crossing the border from the United States to Canada.
And authorities don’t expect that surge to cease anytime soon.

“At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. Whether it’s in their home country or the United States, or wherever else they might be coming from,” said Rita Chahal, Executive Director of the Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council – the largest refugee resettlement organization in Manitoba.

Meanwhile, back at the Canadian border....

Refugees flood Canada from the U.S.

WINNIPEG, Canada – What started as a mere spike in new refugee arrivals, has become an established trend of refugees illegally crossing the border from the United States to Canada.
And authorities don’t expect that surge to cease anytime soon.

“At the heart of it all, is this real, very deep fear. Fear for their lives. Fear for persecution. Whether it’s in their home country or the United States, or wherever else they might be coming from,” said Rita Chahal, Executive Director of the Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council – the largest refugee resettlement organization in Manitoba.

well bye meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back