Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Serious question: at what point will nations start running out of ammo to "sell" to Russia? NK's only going so deep into its reserves. China...don't see it. Belarus certainly can't possess massive stocks of viable ammo to give away AND reserve some for national defense. If Russia's industry could keep up, none of this would happen. Russia is expending more ammo than it can beg, borrow, buy, steal, or manufacture, and is still losing the war.
Never? They'll just keep using shittier and shittier gear. Or they'll just hire people we trained, who have our gear, to fight for them in Ukraine. Looking at you, Afghanistan...

It's like I taught my daughter when she was watching me play Medieval Total War years ago: "if you can't have good troops, have lots of troops." Russia has LOTS of troops. And absolutely does not care what happens to them.

Serious question: at what point will nations start running out of ammo to "sell" to Russia? NK's only going so deep into its reserves. China...don't see it. Belarus certainly can't possess massive stocks of viable ammo to give away AND reserve some for national defense. If Russia's industry could keep up, none of this would happen. Russia is expending more ammo than it can beg, borrow, buy, steal, or manufacture, and is still losing the war.
At this point I feel we’re in a place that either Ukraine pulls off some awesome magical shit and throws Russia out (possible) or the Russian army collapses and runs (less likely), or our favorite KGB COL digs deeper into the Puther bunker and convinces himself that he can win through attrition before his ammo runs out, he’s forgotten however that the Blitz didn’t work and won’t here. He’s going to bleed Russia dry until his own people send him to the Gulag in the sky where Stalin will laugh at him and call him a loser.
I think China will turn on him somehow, and where China leads, NK follows, that leaves Belarus, who were weak to start with and ready for a revolution, and Iran, and who knows what those crazy fucks have stored and are willing to let go of, probably not too much what with the Hebrew hammer and the Saudis itching to crush them.
Russia is a dead man walking, it’s just a matter of how many will suffer before Putin is dispatched.

In the longer version ( link ), they recover 16 dead Russians from that trench. Wonder if they just didn't have AT weapons.

Here's some intense footage of a Russian Su-25 pilot ejecting after being hit, also recording of a recent Su-34 crash.

CW Lemoine and another pilot debunk the Su-25 video. According to them it is an older video and the pilot had a line strike.

Never? They'll just keep using shittier and shittier gear. Or they'll just hire people we trained, who have our gear, to fight for them in Ukraine. Looking at you, Afghanistan...

It's like I taught my daughter when she was watching me play Medieval Total War years ago: "if you can't have good troops, have lots of troops." Russia has LOTS of troops. And absolutely does not care what happens to them.
Russian strategy

In the longer version ( link ), they recover 16 dead Russians from that trench. Wonder if they just didn't have AT weapons.

Here's some intense footage of a Russian Su-25 pilot ejecting after being hit, also recording of a recent Su-34 crash.

The SU-25 eject may have been a training flight in Russia. Some claims were made that he clipped power lines (slo-mo version shows the vertical stabilizer (aka tail) slice clean through.

As far as over stating their abilities, over stating is better then understating (see Grenada).

I'd hate to see the work and sacrifice being done in the Ukraine undermined by overzealous or even unscrupulous individuals passing off videos for clicks.

In general, we see social media becoming a part of the historical record. Think about that, Twitter as a valid source for historical information. That day is either here or in the very near future. We, aka "all of y'all reading this" have a responsibility to push back on false narratives.

Plus, as we've seen in the last few years, once a false narrative gains traction, good luck recovering the truth. I can say with no exaggeration that ONE bullshit story, repeated thanks to social media, can change the world. Looking at you vaccines cause autism "study."

Anyway, that's my take on one topic and maybe worth what you paid for.

I'd hate to see the work and sacrifice being done in the Ukraine undermined by overzealous or even unscrupulous individuals passing off videos for clicks.

In general, we see social media becoming a part of the historical record. Think about that, Twitter as a valid source for historical information. That day is either here or in the very near future. We, aka "all of y'all reading this" have a responsibility to push back on false narratives.

Plus, as we've seen in the last few years, once a false narrative gains traction, good luck recovering the truth. I can say with no exaggeration that ONE bullshit story, repeated thanks to social media, can change the world. Looking at you vaccines cause autism "study."

Excellent post.

You're absolutely right BUT at the same time we need to be cautious of overreacting. That's how you end up in Trudeau's Canada.

"Trudeau’s Impending Censorship State | theTrumpet.com" Trudeau’s Impending Censorship State

Probably why those social networks need to regulated like utilities rather than private companies. They are now a town square and thus should not be there to stifle speech of the village idiot that they hate because he doesn't align with them.

The great thing about Twitter is the speed of information that can go out. Alex Berenson was banned by the blueanons and we got retlighted for him not touting the medical orthodoxy, but he got his account back. He like many started writing on substack, a place with a lot of conservative writers. But substack in HQd in San Francisco, how long before the blueanons come for that company?

We saw the speed of information from the conservative reporters that covered the BLM Riots and the ability for people to go live on twitter showed you that direct information and we became totally unreliant on the establishment media. So it's important for the company itself to not have intense policing powers to stifle information. Because of twitter, we've had tremendous speed of information on Ukraine. We didn't really get that with Syria, for whatever reason the idiots that ran the company thought it was totally ok for the jihadis to use the platform to recruit and radicalize people. Heck I think Jihadis still have free reign on twitter.

It appears the Ukrainian forces did in fact carry out strikes against two Russian Navy vessels, with their newly developed drone craft.

There seem to have been multiple attempts ?

Quick recall of an earlier article.

Has Ukraine Developed Kamikaze Drone Boats To Attack Russia’s Navy?

The Russian Navy just found out, that they have indeed.

Last edited:
It appears the Ukrainian forces did in fact carry out strikes against two Russian Navy vessels, with their newly developed drone craft.

There seem to have been multiple attempts ?

Quick recall of an earlier article.

Has Ukraine Developed Kamikaze Drone Boats To Attack Russia’s Navy?

The Russian Navy just found out, that they have indeed.
It's a drone, calling it a suicide drone or kamikaze is bullshit. They are not living beings, they are just machines.

Back