Ukraine - Russia Conflict

And they just ran away from one BMP? What a joke!
Yeah, they had the weaponry to defeat that attack if they’d had the will to do so too. This is where that whole morale/conscription thing comes into play.
At this point I think if you marched units towards the RU lines while waiving a US/British/Nazi flag the Soviets would turn tail and run because they are so screwed up mentally.

Last edited:
There are more and more voices rising against Putin, both regular people and right wingers who want to do much worse to Ukraine and the west.
Dugin is the father of the twat that was assassinated a wee while ago.

Really long video about how lies destroy your Army. The previous defense minister, Anatoly Serdyukov, told the truth. (He had previously served as a conscript in the Soviet Army in the 1980s) He told the truth very often. He began the professionalization of the NCO corps in the Russian Army and move to a larger volunteer force than the one they had. Well apparently the truth telling wasn't liked by the Russian military establishment and I guess not by Putin either. He now runs a company that builds helicopter engines. Well in comes Shoigu, an epic politician. He never served in the Army, but likes to wear Army uniforms. He basically wrecks all the reforms...and here we are.

And they just ran away from one BMP? What a joke!

This is curious right. The BMP didn't even contribute to the fight and had it's back turned to them. I get running from an advancing GNL T-72 clad in reactive bricks. But this could have gone really poorly for the Ukrainians. I think what did it, was that they were caught completely off guard. Maybe nobody was manning the front trench and the Russians had no angle or view on the enemy, from their rear position. I guess the Ukrainians saw that via drone. All the Russians heard, was the sound of armor and Ukrainians right in front of them. Which probably caused the panic.

Last edited:
I just watched a video yesterday of Wagner personnel torturing a Syrian soldier to death with a sledgehammer and beheaded him with a knife, they then chopped his hands off with an e-tool before stringing him up by the ankles and setting fire to the remains.
Wagner in just the last few days executed one of their own fighters with a sledgehammer after we was returned to them in a PW exchange, he supposedly told the Ukrainians that he wanted to join them and fight Putin. He was one of the prisoners Wagner recruited, he was a convicted murderer.

I just watched a video yesterday of Wagner personnel torturing a Syrian soldier to death with a sledgehammer and beheaded him with a knife, they then chopped his hands off with an e-tool before stringing him up by the ankles and setting fire to the remains.
Wagner in just the last few days executed one of their own fighters with a sledgehammer after we was returned to them in a PW exchange, he supposedly told the Ukrainians that he wanted to join them and fight Putin. He was one of the prisoners Wagner recruited, he was a convicted murderer.

I don't understand how people can be so desensitized and make others suffer so much, for no real reason and not even be phased by their gut wrenching cries. Allegedly they've committing a lot of such murders in Syria. But the even more unsettling part about Ukraine is, that Wagnerites are evidently not the only ones executing people and in very gruesome ways.

I don't understand how people can be so desensitized and make others suffer so much, for no real reason and not even be phased by their gut wrenching cries. Allegedly they've committing a lot of such murders in Syria. But the even more unsettling part about Ukraine is, that Wagnerites are evidently not the only ones executing people and in very gruesome ways.

The sky is the limit once you dehumanize a person or group of people.

I've seen the video regarding the Wagner mercenary. It's fucked up shit, but par for the course with Wagner.

If Putin is stupid enough to actually use a nuke (which I don’t believe he would) I think it would be the end of Russia, the world would crush Russia (not militarily) and at a minimum Putin would be taken out.

I'm going to disagree about Putin using a nuke. I think a nuke in relation to a Ukrainian advancement into Russia or "Russian territory" could easily result in him using one in a "defensive measure". It'd be very much in line with Putin's thinking to consider Ukrainian military pushing into the Donbas as "setting foot on Russian soil".

Other than that though, I think he'd use other options in the CBRN world first. Obviously I'm glad tthat they haven't, but it seems like something they'd have begin using as traditional military tactics aren't working for them.

Black Hearts: One Platoon's Descent into Madness in Iraq's Triangle of Death: Frederick, Jim, Snow, Corey M.: 9781452662404: Amazon.com: Books

If you read, its a verygood book to read on the subject and how leadership (or lack there of) directly plays into these types of situations.

Back