Ukraine - Russia Conflict

If going to a dog park to get laid is someone's thing, maybe they should be shot out of hand. Sick fucks.
Damn, what if you are just trying to meet someone who likes dogs? I've been out of the dating game for several years; sounds like it's a difficult minefield to navigate nowadays. Now if you are going to a cat park to pick up dates, then you deserve what you have coming to you.

The link below contains some very intense video of a firefight from the trenches. The Russian below is one of what appears to be 3 that try to take a Ukrainian trench. He fails.

20230219_233651.jpg

The video has 2 parts from a Ukrainain soldier that calls himself "Predator". The first part starts with a Ukrainian soldier taking a couple RPG shots at what appears to be a Russian APC. His second shot connects and it goes silent pretty quickly.

Then Russians, including the one above try to storm the trench. The Ukrainian shoots 2 or 3, including the one above (around 1:20 mark of video 1). All the while, he's taking effective fire. His buddy is reloading and tossing him weapons. During this process, we also see what appears to be an accidental discharge into one of the sandbags at around 3:16 or so in the 2nd video.

Like I said, it's intense. The whole thing is pretty crazy.

Last edited:
The link below contains some very intense video of a firefight from the trenches. The Russian below is one of what appears to be 3 that try to take a Ukrainian trench. He fails.

View attachment 41691

The video has 2 parts from a Ukrainain soldier that calls himself "Predator". The first part starts with a Ukrainian soldier taking a couple RPG shots at what appears to be a Russian APC. His second shot connects and it goes silent pretty quickly.

Then Russians, including the one above try to storm the trench. The Ukrainian shoots 2 or 3, including the one above (around 1:20 mark of video 1). All the while, he's taking effective fire. His buddy is reloading and tossing him weapons. During this process, we also see what appears to be an accidental discharge into one of the sandbags at around 3:16 or so in the 2nd video.

Like I said, it's intense. The whole thing is pretty crazy.

Man seeing these videos is so strange to me it’s like watching a ww1 video but it’s happening now in this day and age

I'm still trying to figure out homeboy hiding and just passing out ammo. I'm sure there's an interesting backstory.

Thanks for the reloads...but how about crawling out of your fucking hole and give me a hand.

The one dude's holding off the whole Russian Army single handed. He's working AKs, the PKM, RPGs, shooting the fuck out of everything. Nails that one Russkie. Then goes back and nails him again with an insurance burst. You gotta love that.

The other guy's probably the Ukrainian equivalent of an Army 42A or Marine 0111 who got the short straw when they needed an ammo bearer. Bet he's wishing he's back at Human Resources.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reloads...but how about crawling out of your fucking hole and give me a hand.

The one dude's holding off the whole Russian Army single handed. He's working AKs, the PKM, RPGs, shooting the fuck out of everything. Nails that one Russkie. Then goes back and nails him again with an insurance burst. You gotta love that.

The other guy's probably the Ukrainian equivalent of an Army 42A or Marine 0111 who got the short straw when they needed an ammo bearer. Bet he's wishing he's back at Human Resources.

Yeah, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but when you can see that one Russian who is so incredibly close why aren't you out of your hobbit hole? I don't understand what they are saying either, but you can tell the shooter is none too happy with the Hobbit. Maybe Thunderchunk was told to stay in the hole because he sucks that bad and is a liability? Dunno, but that was weird.

The safety rounds were a nice touch.

I don't know what they're saying but at one point the dude in the hole does raise a rifle and looks ready to fire a blind burst. However, it seems the guy putting in the work seems to tels him "stop! just keep feeding me reloads". So, who knows. Would be interesting to know the detail behind it.

The look on the dude in the hole's face at the AD too. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I got second hand tinnitus from just watching the video. The fact the dude in the hobbit hole could even hear calls for reload is fairly impressive.

A recent German report released some crazy intense footage of Ukrainians assaulting a Russian river camp to retrieve information and destroy their HQ, if possible also take prisoners. It is not graphic, but there were casualties. Part starts around 16:47 minutes.

Brief summary of it:
Two drone operators position themselves on the opposite side of the river to reconnoiter and direct artillery fire ( also loitering munition / grenade drones ) at the shore and camp defenses. The assault teams approach via boats, four in total. One Ukrainian dies by mine, just after exiting their vehicle. They continue their operation, assaulting and shooting up the camp. 7 minutes were planned, but they remain longer, about 13 minutes. Eventualy they start to fall back under a hail of Russian bullets. Engine of Boat 3 fails, probably damaged. Another boat is destroyed and sinks. A number of the Ukrainians share the two remaining ones and start to leave with some wounded, while the rest have to stay behind and wait to be collected. The Russians start shooting rockets and grenades, just missing the boats. Another boat is sent for the remaining Ukrainians. The Russians locate the drone operators and start shelling their position. They retreat into a bunker.
The results are 1 killed and 3 wounded in critical condition. One in coma and two were struck by mine fragments.
The Russian HQ was destroyed. One of the Ukrainians notes that the initial shelling didn't take out all the defences.

Last edited:
Back