Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I'm not presenting this as a whatabout to rebut the Trump indictment or anything like that, I just want to say this to support my above:

At what point do we not look at the mountain of circumstantial evidence and say "enough is enough?" This is how tribal we are in America and it should terrify all of us that we have a sitting president who, minus the whole "president" thing would be in front of a grand jury (at best for them). Think about how you'd have to willfully ignore the again, mountain of evidence, to justify Biden's actions and that of his family. How do you twist your logic to defend the guy? Give me "innocent until proven guilty" and I'm onboard...but we have vast swaths of America foaming at the mouth to excuse, defend, or ignore what's going on.

Okay, fine.

(Ukraine has entered the chat)

This isn't a pro-Putin/ pro-Russia thing, I've made my position on the Ukraine rather clear elsewhere. At what point, do we ask "what the actual fuck" with this country? This little place few have heard of before has factored heavily into American politics for a decade or so now. Pakistan could have a nuclear war with India over the most trivial of offenses and even that country hasn't factored as heavily into US politics. The Ukraine has played a role in TWO US elections and now has found itself to be the recipient of eleventy-two Billion dollars of aid in the last year. And all of this is unrelated?

What in the actual fuck, people? And I'm only scratching the surface.

We are not serious about being American. You are no longer an American folks, you are Republican, Democrat, or homeless. A man/ woman/ person/ whateverthefuckelse without a "nation."

You cannot ignore, you can but you have to be a partisan moron, the intersection of the Ukraine and US politics. You cannot ignore, you can but you have to be a partisan moron, that enough evidence exists where Joe Biden and his family and friends should be in front of a grand jury.

This swirling ball of shit is too big of a topic to ignore, but ignore it we will because we are Republican, Democrat, or homeless.

I could go on, but what's the point?

So ok, just to follow up, the surrounding countries have been importing Ukraine grain, which has led to a ban on their grain imports as the local farmers in their respective countries don’t like the competition. The odd one is Poland who has enforced the ban even though they’re on board & a close ally. 🤨

So ok, just to follow up, the surrounding countries have been importing Ukraine grain, which has led to a ban on their grain imports as the local farmers in their respective countries don’t like the competition. The odd one is Poland who has enforced the ban even though they’re on board & a close ally. 🤨

Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe they say...

(Ukraine has entered the chat)

This isn't a pro-Putin/ pro-Russia thing, I've made my position on the Ukraine rather clear elsewhere. At what point, do we ask "what the actual fuck" with this country? This little place few have heard of before has factored heavily into American politics for a decade or so now. Pakistan could have a nuclear war with India over the most trivial of offenses and even that country hasn't factored as heavily into US politics. The Ukraine has played a role in TWO US elections and now has found itself to be the recipient of eleventy-two Billion dollars of aid in the last year. And all of this is unrelated?

On this point; I view this as primarily a proxy war to degrade Russia, who is very clearly one of our two greatest adversaries. They regularly target our interests, support coups in democratic nations (placing increased risk that AQ/ISIS groups grow there), work tirelessly to degrade confidence in US and Western institutions, and certainly view the grey zone as an active conflict/competition space for them to direct efforts against the United States.

Some of this is observed through cyber attacks and infiltration, as well as enabling the PRC's rise through their partnership, despite any issues they may have under CTSO or SCO umbrellas.

So if there's a war they want to fight on NATOs doorstep, then we have a vested interest in showing our sincerity towards our signed pledges and legal alliances while also enabling the degradation of the most capable military peer we face. I say this despite their performance in Ukraine, as Ukraine has succeeded not because of Russian incompetence, but due to Western support.

On this point; I view this as primarily a proxy war to degrade Russia, who is very clearly one of our two greatest adversaries. They regularly target our interests, support coups in democratic nations (placing increased risk that AQ/ISIS groups grow there), work tirelessly to degrade confidence in US and Western institutions, and certainly view the grey zone as an active conflict/competition space for them to direct efforts against the United States.

Some of this is observed through cyber attacks and infiltration, as well as enabling the PRC's rise through their partnership, despite any issues they may have under CTSO or SCO umbrellas.

So if there's a war they want to fight on NATOs doorstep, then we have a vested interest in showing our sincerity towards our signed pledges and legal alliances while also enabling the degradation of the most capable military peer we face. I say this despite their performance in Ukraine, as Ukraine has succeeded not because of Russian incompetence, but due to Western support.

I hit like because I agree with this POV. That said, both the abject fuckery surrounding USG dealings with the country (prior to 2022) and the manner in which we have supported Ukraine's fight against a mutual enemy deserve a "WTF" many times over.

I hit like because I agree with this POV. That said, both the abject fuckery surrounding USG dealings with the country (prior to 2022) and the manner in which we have supported Ukraine's fight against a mutual enemy deserve a "WTF" many times over.

There has been a concerted effort to go to war with Russia since the Obama day's. The Biden's and Clinton's made sure it would happen.

Our leftist politicians have degraded the country on their own. Didn't even need Putin's help.

Byron took money from Burisma while he was VPOTUS. His son also took money. He needs to be in chains.

-UPDATE-

Pentagon leak suspect Jack Teixeira indicted by federal grand jury

Teixeira, 21, of North Dighton, Massachusetts, faces six counts in the indictment of willful retention and transmission of national defenseinformation.

He was arrested on April 13 on charges of sharing highly classified military documents about Russia's war in Ukraine and other top national security issues in a chat room on Discord, a social media platform that started as a hangout for gamers.

-UPDATE-

Pentagon leak suspect Jack Teixeira indicted by federal grand jury

Teixeira, 21, of North Dighton, Massachusetts, faces six counts in the indictment of willful retention and transmission of national defenseinformation.

He was arrested on April 13 on charges of sharing highly classified military documents about Russia's war in Ukraine and other top national security issues in a chat room on Discord, a social media platform that started as a hangout for gamers.
He'll get to share a cell with Trump. j/k

Thanks to the shitbird airperson/ airpeople/ airhuman/whatevericansaywithoutoffendingpeoplewhoidentifyaspeople, we have to complete some type of safeguarding classified material training or whatever nonsense.

I'm not saying Airperson Schmukately deserves death, but I hope their dog shits on their pillow. Fuck that guy. In the goat ass. With a pizza cutter. On PPV.

Does anyone have any idea how many hours I will spend in training this year? And people wonder why the government is bloated and can't do what it is supposed to do? I will burn at least two weeks this year in training that

I'll stop there.

Also, fuck that guy who added more CBTs for his Discord flex.

Thanks to the shitbird airperson/ airpeople/ airhuman/whatevericansaywithoutoffendingpeoplewhoidentifyaspeople, we have to complete some type of safeguarding classified material training or whatever nonsense.

I'm not saying Airperson Schmukately deserves death, but I hope their dog shits on their pillow. Fuck that guy. In the goat ass. With a pizza cutter. On PPV.

Does anyone have any idea how many hours I will spend in training this year? And people wonder why the government is bloated and can't do what it is supposed to do? I will burn at least two weeks this year in training that

I'll stop there.

Also, fuck that guy who added more CBTs for his Discord flex.
Just think about the Reserve/Guard guy who spends every drill period doing required CBT's, and then has to cram a years worth of training into a 12 day AT.

Back