Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Allegedly, the US is confirming the Moskva was sunk by two Ukrainian Neptune missiles.

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

Pentagon attributes Moskva's sinking to Ukraine missile strikes: reports

Where it gets even better is buried in the second link. Of a crew of about 500, 440-ish are unaccounted for. Even losing half that number is a big deal.

Russia's military is a shit show. Putin knows all he has left are threats and bluffs.
FQZlrF6UcAIu8Mc

Last edited:
Ward is a great talking head and I like to listen to what he has to say but he has issues with examining the information he's received to check its validity. He did another video on the USN shootdown of a USAF RF4 and the WSO from that event ended up commenting and saying hey it didn't happen like this here's how it did happen. I think he just gets a little too keen to push stuff out sometimes.

FORTE10, a Global Hawk out of Sicily, holding over Romania on the Moldavian border
An RAF C-17 chunking along, looks like he'll land at Jasionka in Poland
NATO11, the NATO AWACS, in a nice round orbit over Romania
JUICY32, a Marine C-130J in a tanker track over southern Poland
More RAF stuff
The LAGER flights (KC-135 in their respective orbits)

ADS-B is a wonderful thing.

FORTE10, a Global Hawk out of Sicily, holding over Romania on the Moldavian border
An RAF C-17 chunking along, looks like he'll land at Jasionka in Poland
NATO11, the NATO AWACS, in a nice round orbit over Romania
JUICY32, a Marine C-130J in a tanker track over southern Poland
More RAF stuff
The LAGER flights (KC-135 in their respective orbits)

ADS-B is a wonderful thing.

I saw a French AF King Air cruising around as well.

Russia is continuing its offensive on Mariupol. They're attempting to take Ukraine's Black Sea Rim, I don't see that tenable long term for them but I suppose if they just level cities and make them uninhabitable that is a way to take land.

Based on previous sources, I think we should start calling the "forced evacuation" of Children into Russia from Mariupol and their forced adoption by Russian families what it is. A war crime and genocide. Your bare minimum is mass kidnapping if you're not going to do that. We're now in the endemic stage, somehow COVID bullshit stayed on our TV for two years. But I'm starting to see a whole lot less Ukraine coverage when I do watch the news. Paper news still covering it pretty hardcore.

Russia is continuing its offensive on Mariupol. They're attempting to take Ukraine's Black Sea Rim, I don't see that tenable long term for them but I suppose if they just level cities and make them uninhabitable that is a way to take land.

Based on previous sources, I think we should start calling the "forced evacuation" of Children into Russia from Mariupol and their forced adoption by Russian families what it is. A war crime and genocide. Your bare minimum is mass kidnapping if you're not going to do that. We're now in the endemic stage, somehow COVID bullshit stayed on our TV for two years. But I'm starting to see a whole lot less Ukraine coverage when I do watch the news. Paper news still covering it pretty hardcore.

Check out this guy, he is in Mariupol and you'd be surprised by the support Russia gets from the locals.

https://youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday

Check out this guy, he is in Mariupol and you'd be surprised by the support Russia gets from the locals.

https://youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday
Well, half the police force defected to Russia and helped forceably remove residents through the Russian "Humanitarian Corridors".

So the fact that some of these idiots would help murder their neighbors is not surprising, even if it is only for a worthless grip of rubles.

Well, half the police force defected to Russia and helped forceably remove residents through the Russian "Humanitarian Corridors".

So the fact that some of these idiots would help murder their neighbors is not surprising, even if it is only for a worthless grip of rubles.
Tribalism in another form.

Back