Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I wouldn't call that a fair comparison since this wasn't Putin's daughter nor, to my knowledge (I might be wrong) are any of Zelensky's kids actively involved in being a propagandist. Play adult games get adult prizes.

It would also be a bit of a world first if the GRU could actually kill someone they were targeting.
From what I recall, speculation was that Dugin's daughter wasn't the intended target. It was his car, not hers, and she took it instead more/less "at the last minute". Something like that. I haven't followed it that closely. Anyway...

The person at the top of "the list" should be Ramzan Kadyro, he's a Chechen that was just promoted to General by Putin. He thinks nuclear weapons should be used. He deserves to be schwacked.

Last edited:
Here we fucking go... :rolleyes:
First of all I'm not here to answer every ridiculous question you can come up with.
If you want to talk about war crimes how about you do 5 minutes of a google search on what the Russians have done in Ukraine. They invaded a neutral country and have raped, tortured and murdered tens of thousands of people, and your going to cry over one communist bitch that incited this violence? GTFO!
Here's a box of gold teeth recovered from a Russian torture cell, have a great day!

The actions of Russia committing war crimes does not excuse Ukraine to do the same. I’d hold our own military to the same thing.

Ukraine has the right to defend themselves and launch counter attacks inside of Russia in response, but to target a non military personis weak; especially like you said, it wasn’t even one of Putin’s children.

The actions of Russia committing war crimes does not excuse Ukraine to do the same. I’d hold our own military to the same thing.

Ukraine has the right to defend themselves and launch counter attacks inside of Russia in response, but to target a non military personis weak; especially like you said, it wasn’t even one of Putin’s children.

Doubt GRU is responsible. But would be nice if they took Snowden out for us.

What war crime? I said nothing about Putin's children, you're just talking nonsense about things you clearly don't understand.

Starting to see reports that Ukraine is well positioned to take back Crimea.
It's possible, but I think it's a little early for that thought, it would basically require a collapse of the Russian invasion force, which is definitely on the cards, but we aren't there yet, Russia is still a very large and powerful force, and you know what they say about counting chickens. If we do see a rout across the Dnipro with the Soviets abandoning their heavy equipment, well then I think we can get a little more optimistic. Loosing Crimea for Russia means loosing the Black Sea fleet naval base in Sevastopol, Russia does not want that to happen in the worst way. That could be tactical nuke territory, that said, it should happen, come what may. There are too many cowards that want to exchange freedom for peace, fuck those people, death is better than slavery.

What war crime? I said nothing about Putin's children, you're just talking nonsense about things you clearly don't understand.
You’re right, I miss quoted you when it was Spitfire who mentioned Purim’s kid. My wrong. But..

the rest of your post is substantially off. A war crime is a war crime and two wrongs don’t make a right. And while I’ve never been to Ukraine, don’t question what I’ve done in support of them. There’s a lot of silent professionals on here who don’t feel the need to broadcast where they are or what they’ve done.

RE: the Crimea. Not only do you have the issue of Sevastopol, but will Ukrainian logistics survive even that short trip outside of their current lines?

You’re right, I miss quoted you when it was Spitfire who mentioned Purim’s kid. My wrong. But..

the rest of your post is substantially off. A war crime is a war crime and two wrongs don’t make a right. And while I’ve never been to Ukraine, don’t question what I’ve done in support of them. There’s a lot of silent professionals on here who don’t feel the need to broadcast where they are or what they’ve done.
Gotcha, understood.
What war crime? Some Soviet bitch was killed, when a car was blown up by peoples unknown, possibly by Russian govt entities, and probably by a Russian citizen, a death she deserved many times over. The sooner her father and all her ilk are killed the better, for all mankind.
If you have supported Ukraine then I thank you sincerely, as do the people of Ukraine, trust me. Your last sentence just says to me that you really aren't that silent my friend. There are some very serious operators from the US and all over the world who are there who would be at least as vociferous as I in reply to you.
RE: the Crimea. Not only do you have the issue of Sevastopol, but will Ukrainian logistics survive even that short trip outside of their current lines?
That is a question that weighs heavily on my mind, I'm surprised (pleasantly) that they've managed to keep it going as long as they have now. In fact I didn't think they had it in them to do it in the first place, we all thought we were on the loosing side right up until the offensive started. I'm super impressed with a force I had railed against as being a backwards, Soviet based, incompetent, overwhelmed force. My humble pie is rather sweet though. 8-)

I was watching some of the Russian media and something hit me. The Psychological impact of this must be devastating to the Russians. They along with most of the world where raised to believe they were a mighty army. A force so powerful it would take the collective west and all its men and resources to stop them. They are supposed to be this bear of iron and fire. Instead they have shown themselves to be nothing but hot air a paper bear

Gotcha, understood.
What war crime? Some Soviet bitch was killed, when a car was blown up by peoples unknown, possibly by Russian govt entities, and probably by a Russian citizen, a death she deserved many times over. The sooner her father and all her ilk are killed the better, for all mankind.
If you have supported Ukraine then I thank you sincerely, as do the people of Ukraine, trust me. Your last sentence just says to me that you really aren't that silent my friend. There are some very serious operators from the US and all over the world who are there who would be at least as vociferous as I in reply to you.

That is a question that weighs heavily on my mind, I'm surprised (pleasantly) that they've managed to keep it going as long as they have now. In fact I didn't think they had it in them to do it in the first place, we all thought we were on the loosing side right up until the offensive started. I'm super impressed with a force I had railed against as being a backwards, Soviet based, incompetent, overwhelmed force. My humble pie is rather sweet though. 8-)
U.S. Believes Ukraine Was Behind Assassination of Putin Ally’s Daughter

Definition of war crime:
Other serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in international armed conflict, within the established framework of international law, namely, any of the following acts:
  1. Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;
Source: https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/war-crimes.shtml

My last comment towards you since clearly you think targeting civilians in retaliation is okay. Hope you aren’t involved in any since your definition of war crime doesn’t meet that of the international courts. Perhaps you should read the entire source definition to help educate yourself. While you’re at it, share it with the Russians.

Back