Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Russia has significantly increased the air strikes in Ukraine. Putin is livid over the Kerch bridge attack.

The bridge and arch in the video below are in Kyiv, overlooking the Dnipro river, a really lovely spot, one of my favorite places in Kyiv. Ironically the arch (built by the Soviets), represents the friendship of the Ukrainian and Russian people.

Attachments

• IMG_4972.MOV
    4.7 MB
Found this interesting, pretty sure someone mentioned Russia is dependant on a rail network to move things internally and in Ukraine. Guess their ability to resupply forces in Crimea is pretty much over.

Russia's FSB arrests eight for Crimea Bridge blast

I find it interesting that they have this much info, so close to the incident. Also that 5 of the 8 are Russian, and that they are stating it moved through Georgia, Bulgaria, and Armenia before arriving in Crimea.
That’s a hell of a round about route to follow 🤔
I’m not surprised in the slightest that 5 were Russian. All 8 of them will be lucky to ever see the light of day again.

Found this interesting, pretty sure someone mentioned Russia is dependant on a rail network to move things internally and in Ukraine. Guess their ability to resupply forces in Crimea is pretty much over.
The rail bridge hasn’t been closed, not yet anyway. That said It needs to be cut and cut soon.

That’s a hell of a round about route to follow 🤔
I’m not surprised in the slightest that 5 were Russian. All 8 of them will be lucky to ever see the light of day again.

The rail bridge hasn’t been closed, not yet anyway. That said It needs to be cut and cut soon.
Shit. I really hope they're able to cut that supply line.

Back