Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I have not heard that from my sources, can you post a link?

We know who he is (Vitaly Aroshanov, age 39), we know his cell #, passport #, his address, employment history (Repairman), and his family, so he won't disappear.
I don't think it's been confirmed yet, just lots of posts going around claiming as much

The World Needs Russia to Win the Conflict in Ukraine. Here’s Why?

Interesting take and I also desire peace, but I disagree that Russia should win. They never cared about "balance of power" and they'll just keep pushing, especialy if they succeed. It was always about dominance. Appropriate as many resources and territorries, establish as much foothold and influence, as many veins as physicaly possible. Be it in the Arctic, Black Sea, Syria or what other places they got their eyes on. I wish some people would stop acting like Russia didn't seek hegemony and was just a counter weight to Western ambitions. The denial is becoming very tiresome. A worse and mostly undesired alternative is what they are and have been to most neighbouring countries, for centuries now. I doubt, that reality and outside perceptoin of it, will change any time soon.

Back