Ukraine - Russia Conflict

So we're about to have a siege in Kherson, except it's going the opposite way with UKA laying siege to the Russians. Obviously there will be a lot less shelling of a city. But it will be interesting to see how much Putin throws in relief there. Right now it seems highly likely without a relief column or amphibious landing to reinforce that he will lose roughly 10k soldiers. Currently he's re-deploying 9 BTG's from Donbas to Kherson. We'll see what happens, but like the largest single battle of the War is going to reach its precipice. But if UKA can retake Kherson there is a legitimate chance of securing the south bank and re-securing Southern Ukraine.

This is pretty great. Institute for the Study of War

Going so well that the Republic of Sakha (Far Eastern Military District) has been added to the list of military unit generating regions for this war. So, people of Asian ethnicity, that you generally wouldn't think of as Russian, are going to be dying en masse for Moscow! Hail the Motherland!

I just learned all about the Yakhut people on the Wiki!

This is pretty great. Institute for the Study of War

Going so well that the Republic of Sakha (Far Eastern Military District) has been added to the list of military unit generating regions for this war. So, people of Asian ethnicity, that you generally wouldn't think of as Russian, are going to be dying en masse for Moscow! Hail the Motherland!

I just learned all about the Yakhut people on the Wiki!
They can team up with the 100,000 North Koreans that Li'l Kim just offered up.

So we're about to have a siege in Kherson, except it's going the opposite way with UKA laying siege to the Russians. Obviously there will be a lot less shelling of a city. But it will be interesting to see how much Putin throws in relief there. Right now it seems highly likely without a relief column or amphibious landing to reinforce that he will lose roughly 10k soldiers. Currently he's re-deploying 9 BTG's from Donbas to Kherson. We'll see what happens, but like the largest single battle of the War is going to reach its precipice. But if UKA can retake Kherson there is a legitimate chance of securing the south bank and re-securing Southern Ukraine.
Ukraine needs to step it's game up, HIMARS alone aren't going to do it for them and it seems like they are relying too much on that weapons system to break the Russian line.
They can team up with the 100,000 North Koreans that Li'l Kim just offered up.

That could be a major win win for Russia and NK and a disaster for Ukraine.

The Soviets could put them on half rations and the NK's would put on weight.
Something that I didn't know about NK is that (according to vlog I saw on Youtube...yeah, yeah, I know) NK is still using "nightsoil" as fertilizer the result is that what little food anyone gets over there, including soldiers whom I would assume get more and better rations than civilians, are riddled with parasites. That would explain why SK doctors who treated an NK border guard defector were appalled by his condition. Being a dumb-ass civilian, I would think that the NK border guards would be the best-fed of their army. If that's the best they can put on the field, it makes me wonder just how effective they would be fighting for their homeland and the Fearless Fat Kid, let alone in foreign territory.

Something that I didn't know about NK is that (according to vlog I saw on Youtube...yeah, yeah, I know) NK is still using "nightsoil" as fertilizer the result is that what little food anyone gets over there, including soldiers whom I would assume get more and better rations than civilians, are riddled with parasites. That would explain why SK doctors who treated an NK border guard defector were appalled by his condition. Being a dumb-ass civilian, I would think that the NK border guards would be the best-fed of their army. If that's the best they can put on the field, it makes me wonder just how effective they would be fighting for their homeland and the Fearless Fat Kid, let alone in foreign territory.
Common in India, Pakistan, Cambodia, China, Vietnam etc anywhere there are poor farmers.
Given the shortage of raw materials to make chemical fertilizers, I expect night soil use to become more common in the developing and possibly developed world.

Nitrogen and potassium based fertilizers are all in short supply thanks to Russia and Europe sucking on Putin's teat. The developing world is gonna take a larger hit though, they're fucked.

Back