US Army SOF Photos

This time our guys had some fun with Night Stalker 'Mike' Blackhawks.

Ravage, I'm an aviation geek and even I wouldn't identify the model unless necessary. I'd bet over half of the 160th's customers don't care about the model, only the airframe. Hell, introducing the clip I wouldn't even mention the airframe. If someone cares then they already know and if they don't care mentioning the details is superfluous.

Ravage, I'm an aviation geek and even I wouldn't identify the model unless necessary. I'd bet over half of the 160th's customers don't care about the model, only the airframe. Hell, introducing the clip I wouldn't even mention the airframe. If someone cares then they already know and if they don't care mentioning the details is superfluous.

fap fapfapfapfapfapfapfap miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee

circa 1993 (I think)

p4s6IRK.jpg

RCudffh.jpg

9xRrwuC.jpg

1818463.jpg

A U.S. Army Special Forces operator, left, engages targets alongside a Marine with Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa during a joint training exercise in Baumholder, Germany, March 9, 2015. The Marines worked side by side with the Special Forces members to ensure the two groups are ready to support each other during potential future operations. (U.S. Marine Corps photo illustration by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

1818467.jpg

A U.S. Army Special Forces member engages targets during a joint training exercise with Marines from Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa in Baumholder, Germany, March 9, 2015. The two groups spent more than a week honing their ability to operate together for future operations. (U.S. Marine Corps photo illustration by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

1818470.jpg

A U.S. Army Special Forces team assaults a building during a close quarters battle demonstration for Marines with Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa in Baumholder, Germany, March 9, 2015. The ability to rapidly secure buildings allows Special Forces teams to complete a variety of missions ranging from hostage rescue to the suppression of enemy forces in an urban environment. (U.S. Marine Corps photo illustration by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

1818471.jpg

A dog handler with U.S. Army Special Forces clears a building during a close-quarters battle demonstration for Marines with Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa in Baumholder, Germany, March 9, 2015. The use of military dogs is an efficient way to detect hazardous materials and locate individuals within a structure. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

1818511.jpg

U.S. Marines with Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa and U.S. Army Special Forces operators rush a simulated casualty to an extraction point during a joint training mission in Baumholder, Germany, March 11, 2015. The Marines trained side by side with Special Forces personnel for more than a week to develop a close working relationship for potential future missions. (U.S. Marine Corps photo illustration by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

1818529.jpg

A dog handler with U.S. Army Special Forces clears a building during a close-quarters battle demonstration for Marines with Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Africa in Baumholder, Germany, March 9, 2015. The use of military dogs is an efficient way to detect hazardous materials and locate individuals within a structure. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Paul Peterson/Released)

U.S. Army Special Forces Green Berets - High Altitude Jump

7th Special Forces Group Green Berets and Chilean Sailors conduct high-altitude military parachuting while exiting a C-130H3 during Exercise Emerald Warrior 2015. Video by Staff Sgt. Ashley Manz
3rd Combat Camera Squadron
Date: 04.22.2015

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That Which I Love Destroys Me (2015 Documentary)

That Which I Love Destroys Me is a unique and powerful film by director Ric Roman Waugh. TWILDM is an uncensored look at the current epidemic of PTSD and severe mental trauma that create tremendous challenges for returning service members.

What kind of rucksack's are regiment and SF using now adays? from what I last knew of they stick to the alice and mystery ranch

I think it’s funny how all these photo threads died off after every SOF dude started an Instagram.

Back