US Army SOF Photos

That's John McPhee - former CAG. He is consummate warrior. He's not the fastest shooter, most accurate sniper (but still pretty good at all aspects of shooting) but there are few others I'd rather have around me when the bullets start to fly.

Very interesting, thanks for the info. I personally found that video a bit distasteful and over the top arrogant.

It's a promotional video, overstate your case, and have creds allows you to win over the competition.
Winning=sales.

sales=profit.

That's a double edged sword, you can have all the background/experience in the world, but if you come off like an arrogant asshole, you will lose more business then you gain.

Based on that video, I would never sign up for one of his classes.

lLzbqHh.jpg

u3MrhHW.jpg

CStU2jm.jpg

hhwCsH6.jpg

d0Hv0aY.jpg

That gym has been rededicated the CW2 Michael S. Duskin Combat Readiness Training Facility. The ceremony was on 23 OCT 2013, one year after his death.

MJqSN7K.jpg

A U.S. Special Forces soldier provides security as their convoy is halted by mechanical difficulties, near Sarobi district, Kapisa province, Afghanistan, June 17, 2014. USSF and ANA forces drove to Tagab district, Kapisa province to capture known Taliban commanders in the area. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Connor Mendez/Released)

Source

I have seen that rifle, or similar, in other photos. Is that something that's being fielded as a designated marksman style rifle?

Was both happy and envious to see the ram's head in the picture. I would not mind an opportunity to work in that place with those people again.

Back