Mod Election Campaigning Thread

"

Looks like just a bitch fit to me about people who have more interesting lives than his own.

Outside of diamondback's showing on here, I'd vote for pretty much any of the candidates equally.. But I'm not pretentious and don't need to remember some bullshit past event to judge.

Looks like a desperation play by someone who has no chance to win, and literally checks every block I outlined.

Looks like a desperation play by someone who has no chance to win, and literally checks every block I outlined.

Now I know you're full of shit or just mentally compromised.

Who cares if I have a chance or not. I care about the success of the site as much as anyone else. Granted I've only been on the site for about 10 years, and about that in SOF experience, but i don't plan on going anywhere.

OK. Let me first say. I hate each and everyone of you. Not just a passing hate, a deep seated hate that would allow me to set up a deck chair, table and umbrella, in order to watch you all drown in a pool of Kradle's music while I sip a nice cold beer.

I promise you strong leadership, incorporating threats, intimidation, blackmail and bribes. All for the greater good (of me).

I have an all encompassing plan for world domination. My first step is the hostile take over of Shadow Spear and the final destruction of the most evil and foul smelling @Marauder06! A despicable being that I'm sure you all recognize as one worthy of your just and righteous derision!

JOIN ME FOR A STRONG FUTURE! ONE BOARD, ONE THOUGHT PROCESS (mine), ONE LEADER! (me).

Your Fuhrer friend

- Rah -

Who cares if I have a chance or not. I care about the success of the site as much as anyone else. Granted I've only been on the site for about 10 years, and about that in SOF experience, but i don't plan on going anywhere.

Where have you been the last 8 months?

Everyone wants to talk shit until it gets real.

Staying on track. How do people expect to be a moderator when they disappear for 8 months at a time with no explanation?

Deployed, sure let us know then. Don't just up and vanish.

No sympathy here. Many of our staff deploy and stay engaged.

OK. Let me first say. I hate each and everyone of you. Not just a passing hate, a deep seated hate that would allow me to set up a deck chair, table and umbrella, in order to watch you all drown in a pool of Kradle's music while I sip a nice cold beer.

I promise you strong leadership, incorporating threats, intimidation, blackmail and bribes. All for the greater good (of me).

I have an all encompassing plan for world domination. My first step is the hostile take over of Shadow Spear and the final destruction of the most evil and foul smelling @Marauder06! A despicable being that I'm sure you all recognize as one worthy of your just and righteous derision!

JOIN ME FOR A STRONG FUTURE! ONE BOARD, ONE THOUGHT PROCESS (mine), ONE LEADER! (me).

Your Fuhrer friend

- Rah -

Ah, I'm pretty certain that you just posted a near identical quote from a previous election smack talking thread. Maybe even posted by myself. Plagiarism some? :rolleyes:

Fake news!

Dear voters, do not let the false accusations of someone like @pardus and his Daily Mail like reports dissuade you from my great intentions!

Fuck. I thought I could keep this going for at least a few posts before someone called me on it! LOL

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

GOT EEEEEEEM

Everyone, on the internet, when you see the classic "u mad bro" meme, THIS ^^^^ comment is to what they are are referring.

Florida173, you are, in fact, mad bro. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back