Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Here's my dog, Boromir. Points to the person that recognizes the reference in the name. He's a 2 year old German Shepherd/ Chow mix and 100% loyal to his house. I really love this mix because he's basically a German Shepherd that's 15 pounds heavier with the black spotted tongue and has two breeds that don't mess around with strangers coming into his territory.

Attachments

• Bo.jpg
    Bo.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
REPORT CARD:

TR, AKA TrollPardus Rex, Teddy, Theodore

IMG_0521.jpg

Intelligence: A
Friendliness: A
Personality: A
Tummy Rubs: A
Loyalty: A
Behavior: C+

Teacher's Note:

TR is trying very hard to be a good student but he can be a bit disruptive during class. When bones or treats are being distributed to students, TR thinks all the treats are for him and he will try to control all the treats and their distribution leading us to think he may have some communist tendencies.

Last edited:
REPORT CARD:

View attachment 16298

Teacher's Note:

TR is trying very hard to be a good student but he can be a bit disruptive during class. When bones or treats are being distributed to students, TR thinks all the treats are for him and he will try to control all the treats and their distribution leading us to think he may have some communist tendencies.

Last edited:
REPORT CARD:

View attachment 16298

Teacher's Note:

Caption.... "But, But, But.... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, I'm sorry.... really.... truly.... can I has a crunchy treat now, puh-leeeeeeeeeze?"

Really, really smart breed of dog. But to smart for his own good most of the time. The rest of the time he is to smart for my good. Great dog though, but I wouldn't recommend getting one if you have never owned a dog before. He is my first and he is very stubborn. Also he is an escape artist. Saw him squeeze through a hole the size of my shoe :-/

Really, really smart breed of dog. But to smart for his own good most of the time. The rest of the time he is to smart for my good. Great dog though, but I wouldn't recommend getting one if you have never owned a dog before. He is my first and he is very stubborn. Also he is an escape artist. Saw him squeeze through a hole the size of my shoe :-/
Oh yes, they have one thing on their mind, get out and run around. They are straight line dogs, and good luck in grabbing them. I've worked hard to tease my Huskey with cheese, meat, treats, anything to get them close enough to grab. The best I ever got was a handful of hair.

They are just so beautiful to look at. Smart as any dog I've ever had. Enjoy your Huskey. They love to be part of a family, and good luck trying not to spoil your Huskey. Remember, those devils :sneaky: Are always dancing in those beautiful eyes.

Last edited:
Back