Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Put these up on FB recently, but I'm not friends with everybody!

We have 4 rescue cats now. Since they know I'm a dog person, as soon as I sit in my chair, they jump up on me. :rolleyes:
From left to right, Sushi, Jammer and Shadow. The fourth cat is Miso, she's the youngest and she's a real asshole.
IMG_5735.jpg

Jammer at 4 weeks and this morning at 5 years. What a fatass, he doesn't even fit in my lap anymore.
jammer at five.jpg

Put these up on FB recently, but I'm not friends with everybody!

We have 4 rescue cats now. Since they know I'm a dog person, as soon as I sit in my chair, they jump up on me. :rolleyes:
From left to right, Sushi, Jammer and Shadow. The fourth cat is Miso, she's the youngest and she's a real asshole.
View attachment 16639

Jammer at 4 weeks and this morning at 5 years. What a fatass, he doesn't even fit in my lap anymore.
View attachment 16640

Last edited:
Water + Lab puppy = A huge handful. Probably the best tests of animal restraint systems;-).

My lab is no longer a puppy but it's near impossible to get her out of the water. Even when her old bones will be sore after. She'll circle around our shoreline hunting frogs and then swim out to greet any boats that go by.

IMG_0348.jpg

TR & Benny. TR is tired from trying to herd cows. Benny is tired from TR trying to herd him. Benny has been remarkably tolerant with the antics of TrollPardus Rex.

TR has been officially promoted to L/Cpl, a fitting rank for one so adept at mischief.
IMG_0559.jpg

Meanwhile, Robby is content to lay on the couched watch TV.

IMG_0520.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the sneaker in pic one has become a chew toy?

Great pics, A!

Oh, yes, my friend! TrollPardus has a whole collection of old shoes, dog toys, chewy bones, squeaky animals, a rubber piggy that grunts...and he's still eating my house. :wall::wall::-o I've already replaced some chewed moulding and will have to get a new kitchen windowsill....but my wife and I have raised 3 boys who did more damage than mere puppies so we are pretty tolerant of our furry troublemakers. :D

Last edited:
A total badass. And his human. :D

IMG_0348.JPG

I was cooking chicken fajitas last night, had 3 chicken breasts on the cutting board on the counter. TrollPardus Rex was lying on the kitchen floor, being a very good boy. I had to make a headcall. Left the room for 40 seconds. When I came back he was still on the kitchen floor, in the exact same position...but there were only two chicken breasts. :wall::wall::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

View attachment 16894

I was cooking chicken fajitas last night, had 3 chicken breasts on the cutting board on the counter. TrollPardus Rex was lying on the kitchen floor, being a very good boy. I had to make a headcall. Left the room for 40 seconds. When I came back there were only two chicken breasts. And TR was still lying on the kitchen floor, being a very good innocent boy. :wall::wall::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

View attachment 16894

I was cooking chicken fajitas last night, had 3 chicken breasts on the cutting board on the counter. TrollPardus Rex was lying on the kitchen floor, being a very good boy. I had to make a headcall. Left the room for 40 seconds. When I came back there were only two chicken breasts. And TR was still lying on the kitchen floor, being a very good innocent boy. :wall::wall::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Ninja malinois

Back