Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

We went out of our way to find a kennel that treats them like family. Always someone to play with them in a huge outdoor play area, they get to hang out in their TV room in the evening and are only crated at night but with video monitoring in case.

We went out of our way to find a kennel that treats them like family. Always someone to play with them in a huge outdoor play area, they get to hang out in their TV room in the evening and are only crated at night but with video monitoring in case.

This place came highly recommended and has even been on Animal Planet. I do believe that he was going through separation anxiety as we only got him about two months ago and he's fallen heads over heels for my kids, especially our newborn.

This place came highly recommended and has even been on Animal Planet. I do believe that he was going through separation anxiety as we only got him about two months ago and he's fallen heads over heels for my kids, especially our newborn.

I didn't think you put him in a bad place, just explaining our situation. Things are definitely still early in the relationship. Does the kennel do daycare? Maybe drop him off for a few hours or while you're at work. Desensitize him to it.

I didn't think you put him in a bad place, just explaining our situation. Things are definitely still early in the relationship. Does the kennel do daycare? Maybe drop him off for a few hours or while you're at work. Desensitize him to it.

I wasn't under the impression that you were implying that, but rather was just describing the place. :thumbsup:

Per PetMD, "The standard dosage for oral Benadryl is 1 mg per pound of body weight, given 2-3 times a day."

I'm telling you, that is too much Benadryl. That is roughly 12 pills per day of Benadryl. I would not give my dog that much benadryl ever. But hey wtf do I know?

Our Cocker, Charlie, is showing his years and we are ready to add a second dog again. Family misses having a GSD so we've been on the look out.

A friend runs a Shepherd rescue and has had this guy for about a month. Going to take the wife/kids to meet him today - hoping it goes well!

18 months - 78 pounds - Male
"Havoc".

Was originally being trained to be donated to local PD, but handlers ended up declining because he did not have the ball-drive they required.

IMG_5831.JPG

Our Cocker, Charlie, is showing his years and we are ready to add a second dog again. Family misses having a GSD so we've been on the look out.

A friend runs a Shepherd rescue and has had this guy for about a month. Going to take the wife/kids to meet him today - hoping it goes well!

"Havoc".

Was originally being trained to be donated to local PD, but handlers ended up declining because he did not have the ball-drive they required.

View attachment 17245

Last edited:

"Havoc".

View attachment 17245

Dude...you gotta get Havoc. Or I will. :D

Was one of my dogs for about 1 year. Then my 'mother' decided to kill her.

Attachments

• KIMG0068(1).jpg
    KIMG0068(1).jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
Meadow on the left whom my 'mother' decided to kill as well. Then Nala the Dane who was killed...My boy Lucky the Whippet, looks like Bambi and even had a deer friend whom he would play with at one time. And Bella the Bitch lol on the end.

Attachments

• _20160323_203823.JPG
    _20160323_203823.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
Back