The self identity thread.

I was thinking of getting an old Atari 2600 controller, a trolling motor, a 71' Ford Pinto, and a SHIT load of silicone sealant to build my own and get in on the ground level...
...and I'm willing to take on a few investors if they are willing to donate a walkie-talkie for emergency comms (the walkie-talkies have to have that little touch pad with the Morse code symbols on it just in case shit goes sideways) and one of those old-school donut shaped flotation devices

I'll get one of those Build-Back-Better small business loans an WHAMMO - I'll self identify as a deep sea commercial recovery Captain !!!

Plus, I've got a line on several tons worth of useless "I'm with Her" campaign buttons to use as ballast - so that should save a few bucks in engineering costs

Last edited:
Robert Doback wanted to be a dinosaur when he was a little kid - he wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex
more than anything. He made his arms short and he roamed the backyard...
...and he chased the neighborhood cats,
...and he growled and he roared.
...everybody knew him
...and was afraid of him.

Then one day, his dad said: "Bobby, you're 17. It's time to throw childish things aside." and little Bobby Doback said, "Okay, Pop."

But that's not really what happened - Mr Doback said, "Stop being a dinosaur you idiot and get a job."
Little Bobby thought to himself,
"I'll go to medical school...
...l'll practice for a little while,
...then I'll come back to it.
...I can still identify as a dinosaur AND be a responsible adult
But I forgot how to do it...
...I forgot how to be a dinosau
r"

And where did he end up?
HE ENDED UP WITH A HOT WIFE, AND A NICE HOUSE AND A FUCKING BOAT.
...but he also raised a a stupid fucking kid that wrecked his boat and made nothing of his life except playing the drums (poorly) to some stupid fucking Italian opera song at the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT OR YOU'RE GOING TO END UP LIKE BRENNAN HUFF AND DALE FUCKING DOBACK.

INTERSECTIONALITY IS NOT A THING.
YOU ARE NOT A CAT
YOU ARE NOT NONBINARY
YOU ARE NOT A HORSE
YOU ARE NOT A TWO SPIRIT
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
YOU.ARE.NOT.A.FUCKING.DINOSAUR.

...that is all

Jesus Christ! I've reached the climax of the internet.

Increased lethality?
Hell yes it does.

That one social media post could easily cause half a dozen out of touch dinosaurs to have a stroke or a heart attack.
...and just to avoid confusion, I'm talking about the 50 year old white cisgendered hetero male dinosaurs from the patriarchy that aren't inspirational enough to pilot a submarine; not the ones from secondary schools in Wales that "identify" as dinosaurs

When you garner enough attention to make FoxNews.

'Cancelled' streamer's popularity grows after criticizing alleged woke indoctrination

Nick Kolcheff, who goes by "Nickmercs," has risen to fame by playing first-person shooter (FPS) games on the livestreaming platform Twitch, where tens of thousands of viewers watch internet personalities play videogames. Now, his fame may be further on the rise because he has been apparently "cancelled" for expressing an opinion.

People laugh at gamers, but Nick has 2.4 million followers.

I'm shocked.
I'm shocked and outraged.
I'm shocked and outraged and disgusted.

Why does this woman hate trans people?

When you're nine you don't know your elbow from a hot rock. And her parents should've been horsewhipped putting their sexually-disoriented child on the cover of an international magazine. Seems like kind of an ego-thing for them...and a curse for her/him/they because it made her/him/they a target.

Now they're bitching because Missouri passed what they call anti-LGBTQ legislation, so they're taking donations to help them move to a yet-to-be-named state. (duh, California). The kid, right now trying to lat move into the non-binary MOS, is now a publicity cash cow for mom, Debi.

Last edited:
The tragic part is - those poor souls that are DENIED mental health counseling and treatment for their dysphoria are increasingly thinning out the gene pool as suicide rates increase as a result of their realization that their dysphoria rally is a problem. A problem that they don't recognize until they've already mutilated their genitals and ruined their lives.

First do no harm - and all THAT jazz

The tragic part is - those poor souls that are DENIED mental health counseling and treatment for their dysphoria are increasingly thinning out the gene pool as suicide rates increase as a result of their realization that their dysphoria rally is a problem.
What specific treatment are those poor souls you reference denied access to for gender dysphoria?

When you're nine you don't know your elbow from a hot rock. And her parents should've been horsewhipped putting their sexually-disoriented child on the cover of an international magazine. Seems like kind of an ego-thing for them...and a curse for her/him/they because it made her/him/they a target.

Now they're bitching because Missouri passed what they call anti-LGBTQ legislation, so they're taking donations to help them move to a yet-to-be-named state. (duh, California). The kid, right now trying to lat move into the non-binary MOS, is now a publicity cash cow for mom, Debi.

Hard agree.

A lot to unpack here. It is about the community as a whole but you constantly mention "trans youth?" You push back on grooming...but repeatedly mention trans youth? And you want "Specific mitigations on such disinformation must be developed (for instance akin to election and COVID-19 mitigations and rules)."

There's more, but I can't articulate myself well enough to make those points. This release is infuriating though and puts the LGB community in a very poor light. It also reminds you that Hollywood is full of pedos.

LGBTQ Celebrities & Allies Call on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter to Stop the Flow of Anti-Trans Hate & Malicious Disinformation About Trans Healthcare - GLAAD

Back