Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Missiles hitting a farm and killing two peasants would rank as perhaps the dumbest false flag, or any other cause for war, in history. Anyone making this bigger than it is, frankly has deeper issues such as a hard on for war. That story reads like a Mad Lib and makes the justification for Iraq 2003 look sophisticated.

Even if they weren't stray missiles, the entire world (all the countries that matter) are going to act like they were. The other alternative, whether it was Russia, a false flag from Ukraine, or a third party terrorist organization, means Article 5. And that means...
I just can't see Poland calling for Article 5 over this. Another round of strong sanctions and increased troop presence, maybe.

Perhaps try and convince us to give them some weapon systems they've got their eyes on.

Which Art 5 ops were you on?
Well, you got me. Did the lightest wave top reading, and turns out they were NON-Article 5 NATO medals.

I apologize to the board, and more important the great nations of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization for the flagrant stolen valor. I will turn in my free Applebees appetizer immediately.

In all honesty, they handed them out like street workers in Vegas, that I have no idea what I have. I know some have nothing, others have the bar device that says ISAF, some say Afghanistan. I know half of the citations were in French.

In all honesty, they handed them out like street workers in Vegas, that I have no idea what I have. I know some have nothing, others have the bar device that says ISAF, some say Afghanistan. I know half of the citations were in French.

Apparently they've given out 14 NATO medals since 96. I only knew of the two for Afghanistan (one mission switched to another in 15/16) and the one for Iraq.

Well, you got me. Did the lightest wave top reading, and turns out they were NON-Article 5 NATO medals.

I apologize to the board, and more important the great nations of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization for the flagrant stolen valor. I will turn in my free Applebees appetizer immediately.

Nothing personal.
Apparently they've given out 14 NATO medals since 96. I only knew of the two for Afghanistan (one mission switched to another in 15/16) and the one for Iraq.
You almost made my point. Art 5 has been invoked once, by the United States in response to 9/11.
NATO is a cluster fuck, and we carry it; that said, we are the only nation to invoke the mutual defense clause. Something "The Donald" needs to hear.

It’s looking like the bomb was actually a Ukrainian air defense missile.
Steve Urkel Oops GIF

Back