Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I'd have to look for it but I believe Putin already declared all held territory as Russian territory.
Yup, pretty much, that boat has already sailed, mostly empty threats to scare the west into submission, and Ukraine isn't invading Russia.
This is a battle of wills, we must stand strong, like Churchill in WWII strong, that's the only way that we'll win this war, unfortunately too many people in the west are showing how soft they are and are proposing appeasement, and we all know how that works out.

Former members of Minot AFB can testify that this is an extremely dumb idea because there's no way you can mishandle nuclear weapons...
Maybe, but I believe these were "de-nuked" years ago. Using them like we did with the Firebee drones in GW I and II.

Anyone read the Institute for the Study of War? They publish daily a a Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment that’s usually less than 10 minutes to read and contains good information (including pictures).

They have good stuff. Interestingly when I post their stuff elsewhere I get about equal accusation of being pro-Putin and a Zelensky-loving Nazi.

I thought this was interesting:

• Russian occupation officials continued to forcibly transfer Ukrainian children from occupied territories in Luhansk Oblast to Russia under the guise that the children require special medical care.[20]

Anyone read the Institute for the Study of War? They publish daily a a Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment that’s usually less than 10 minutes to read and contains good information (including pictures).

Been hitting it for a few months now. Excellent maps.

Last edited:

• Russian occupation officials continued to forcibly transfer Ukrainian children from occupied territories in Luhansk Oblast to Russia under the guise that the children require special medical care.[20]
It has been happening since day one. I stopped looking at the numbers of Ukrainians "relocated" to Russia after it hit well over 1 million people. Crimes against humanity hardly describes the horror Russia is inflicting on Ukraine right now.

They have good stuff. Interestingly when I post their stuff elsewhere I get about equal accusation of being pro-Putin and a Zelensky-loving Nazi.

This falls under the definition of genocide btw.

This falls under the definition of genocide btw.

Yes, and in addition to forced transfers the Russians are collecting biometric data, fingerprints, mug shots for facial recognition and all manner of personal information from evacuees, including searches of bodies and belongings; and interviews (interrogations) about political views. Building up the surveillance databases.

Stalin would approve.

The continued tactic of low level flying is interesting and speaks to Russia's apparent inability to solve for it (probably either side for that matter).

Low level flying is an effective tactic that really does work. When it doesn’t work is when you’re traversing flat open terrain, following predictable routes like major highways.

There are too many things in the modern world that can reach out and touch you, to be able to fly above the threat.

Back