Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The continued tactic of low level flying is interesting and speaks to Russia's apparent inability to solve for it (probably either side for that matter).
Until we see a technology leap, low level flying is the safest way of flying in combat, unless you are part of a military that has some very sophisticated technology/powerful backup that is supporting you every step of the way.

The continued tactic of low level flying is interesting and speaks to Russia's apparent inability to solve for it (probably either side for that matter).

Nap of the earth. Requires ADA to be on their shit to catch that because of targeting systems. Or have a ton of ZSU-23s around and again, operators who are on their shit.

I thought he got his citizenship in like August?

ETA: September 26th...see post:
Thank you, I knew I wasn't going bananas just yet in remembering the citizenship news from back earlier this fall.

This news just seems more of a strategic dog-and-pony show to exploit his newfound status as a Russian citizen to people gullible enough to interpret that as a reflection of the leaders' mores.

Thank you, I knew I wasn't going bananas just yet in remembering the citizenship news from back earlier this fall.

This news just seems more of a strategic dog-and-pony show to exploit his newfound status as a Russian citizen to people gullible enough to interpret that as a reflection of the leaders' mores.

With the minor change above you just described our planet, especially here in the US.

Homie tweeted yesterday about why he's still there, said it was because his passport was revoked. No asshole, like, you can come home, but you're facing trial for treason. He can still come back, he just can't go anywhere else. Well now that he has Russian citizenship I guess he can go to China ana Iran for vacation.

Back