US Army SOF Photos

29ol46s.jpg

BAGHDAD, IRAQ: US Special Forces arrive at the site where a car bomb exploded 11 February 2004 in Baghdad. The explosion killed 39 Iraqis who had been queuing up to join the fledgling force, and wounded 18 others. At 7:25 (0425 GMT) a car loaded with 300-500 pounds (135-225 kilograms) of explosives, which had been driven up to the recruiting centre by a single male, exploded near the Baghdad New Iraqi Army recruiting centre, US Colonel Ralph Baker of the 1st Armored Division said. AFP PHOTO/Marwan NAAMANI (Photo credit should read MARWAN NAAMANI/AFP/Getty Images)

jump203ve2.jpg

HiRes
FORT CARSON, Colo. – Capt. Stewart Ware, Australian officer and primary jumpmaster, helps rig a 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldier prior to the joint-airborne operation here, 29 April. (U.S. Army photo by Private 1st Class Henriq De Holleben)
jump201yi5.jpg

HiRes
FORT CARSON, Colo. – Capt. Stewart Ware, Australian officer and primary jumpmaster, waves for the next lift of jumpers during the 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Australian jump here, 29 April. (U.S. Army photo by Private 1st Class Henriq De Holleben)
jump202so0.jpg

HiRes
FORT CARSON, Colo. – Sgt. Rex Moncur, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) rigger, is presented the Australian jump wings courtesy of Capt. Stewart Ware, Australian officer and primary jumpmaster, after the joint-airborne operation here, 29 April. (U.S. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Michael R. Noggle)

The guy in the last photo...? Without knowing the context of what is going on there it looks like a real unprofessional way to get a photo op. No threat, no target. No target, why point? And if there is a threat, who is taking the pic? And why wouldn't he be acquiring as well? Hmmm.
Pointing guns at unarmed men and little boys...

edit... Maybe he is pulling long security on those other people in the background. But still, who is taking a picture of that?

Just me speculating, but it looks like he is scoping out those buildings with his ACOG.
Those two indigenous personnel are not in his line of fire but it appears as if they could be from the angle the photo was taken.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDwYaah4GU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jC0YMNCGiA[/ame]

Courtesy of MPNet's He219:

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group briefs members of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, for joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008. As a part of the training, the ISOF maintained communications with Iraqi ISR throughout the event. The ISOF and the Soldiers train together to prepare for real missions together in the future.

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group and members of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, begin joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008.

193828.jpg

A U.S. Army Soldier from Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group and a member of the Iraq Special Operations Force Commandos, Alpha Company, clear a room together during joint mission training near Baghdad, Dec. 3, 2008. As a part of the training, the ISOF maintained communications with Iraqi ISR throughout the training. The ISOF and the Soldiers train together to prepare for real missions together in the future.

... and SteelersFan413:

152356.jpg

HiRes

152355.jpg

HiRes

Hope you like 'em...

I have to tell you.... These pictures are awesome.

I HAVE GOT to get the pics of my brother up.

I've got some of him with the Uzbek SOF, the hit on Uday and Qusay's pad, and some just general sittin in the friggin desert pics.. gotta go get em

Thanks for the pics, and as for the KIA shooter.. may he rest in peace. Someday, hopefully our kids military experiences will ALL be training exercises... someday.

Steve

I've got some of him with the Uzbek SOF, the hit on Uday and Qusay's pad, and some just general sittin in the friggin desert pics.. gotta go get em

Thanks for the pics, and as for the KIA shooter.. may he rest in peace. Someday, hopefully our kids military experiences will ALL be training exercises... someday.

Steve

That would be great!

Some more pics I thought you guys might like.

2dke4pt.jpg

296bxh1.jpg

295pykm.jpg

I think You did some time ago, the ones from Saddams brats being hammered by TOWs ?

hahaha must have seen Shooter too many times... or was it Sniper 1,2,3,4,5??

but for real sometimes you have to use what you got.. ever seen the French use the buddy system?? screw that... i am not getting down on my hands and knees in the crotch of some dude.. hell he might fart knock me out and then what??? :eek::p

0908020a2946f052.jpg

Coalition forces and a Khost task force search a cornfield in response to an explosion in the city of Khost in the Khost province of Afghanistan Aug. 20, 2009. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

0908020a2946f030.jpg

Coalition forces and a Khost task force patrol the city of Khost in Afghanistan's Khost province Aug. 20, 2009. The patrol is being conducted in preparation for the upcoming elections. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

0908020a2946f361.jpg

0908020a2946f006.jpg

Coalition forces and a Khost task force Khowst patrol the city of Khost in the Khost province of Afghanistan in preparation for the country's elections Aug. 20, 2009. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

0908020a2946f024.jpg

0908020a2946f183.jpg

Coalition forces and a Khost task force patrol the city of Khost in the Khost province of Afghanistan Aug. 20, 2009. The patrol is being conducted in response to an explosion in the city. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

0908020a2946f118.jpg

0908020a2946f282.jpg

An Afghan man shows coalition forces and members of a Khost task force where an improvised explosive device was located Aug. 20, 2009, in the city of Khost in Afghanistan's Khost province. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

0908018a2946f046.jpg

A member of a coalition force adjusts his automatic weapon before a patrol in the city of Khost in Afghanistan's Khost province Aug. 18, 2009. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Matthew Freire/Released)

Back