US Army SOF Photos

'Bangs clipped to mags. Interesting.
qI4C5M2.jpg
Why are there knees blacked out?

Yes. I thought it was an interesting and informative discussion of the event from the CAG point of view.

Paul made it clear that the video was of his point of view, and did not represent that of CAG. He even mentioned severing some ties he had so they would not get catagorized with his view.

But, yes a very informative and no holds barred look from a POV from someone there.

Paul made it clear that the video was of his point of view, and did not represent that of CAG. He even mentioned severing some ties he had so they would not get catagorized with his view.

But, yes a very informative and no holds barred look from a POV from someone there.

True. He wasn't speaking for CAG and wasn't representing them. But to me, Paul was a CAG team leader so his point of view on the events is arguably a CAG point of view in the same way that Matt Eversmann's opinion is a Ranger opinion.

Semantics aside, I was surprised to learn why he left CAG and to see, as you said, the lengths he went to by cutting ties with CAG alumni to tell his story.

10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) instructors posing for a group photo in Polish SOF unit AGAT barracks in Gliwice.
AGATs personel recently graduated from basic combat trainig cycle, which concluded the creation of the units 1st Combat Team.
AGAT is intended to reach full combat capacity by 2016 - with the creation of three Combat Teams

2q2iov4.jpg

Download HiRes

Funny to hear the reporter and cameraman be panting and totally out of breath, while the SF soldiers are completely fine.

Coolness under fire is very evident, compare this to the shouting and screaming some of the other videos have.

SF Guys looked good on this (I wonder who ended up banging the info-babe?)

Back