US Army SOF Photos

It must be aggravating to have a civvie in blue jeans roaming around behind you all the time like that.

Still, I liked the comment about mutual respect. Pro as, right there.

I'm just shocked that there was some actual footage from the Stan in the news. Rate of footage these days you'd think there wasn't a war on anymore. We know better.

2njajy1.jpg

ODA 1314 (Left) MSOT 8222 (Right) in the Village of Daneh Pasab, Afghanistan.

Funny to hear the reporter and cameraman be panting and totally out of breath, while the SF soldiers are completely fine.

We had a reporter at my site and his camera guy nearly had a heart attack walking down...I repeat... down the hill. I was not impressed. I was even less impressed with the reporter, who didn't shake hands with my guys and our Afghan partners even after our CG did so.

The reporter in the vid got it right..."run into thick of it"; "hunt down the enemy"; Hell yeah.

I know all those guys on that vid. Hell YEAH! "ALL IN" brothers!

We had a reporter at my site and his camera guy nearly had a heart attack walking down...I repeat... down the hill. I was not impressed. I was even less impressed with the reporter, who didn't shake hands with my guys and our Afghan partners even after our CG did so.

The reporter in the vid got it right..."run into thick of it"; "hunt down the enemy"; Hell yeah.

I know all those guys on that vid. Hell YEAH! "ALL IN" brothers!

Agreed. Awesome dudes. Shitty place.

Back