US Army SOF Photos

General Purpose Forces. Everybody got multicam, so what do you do? You ring out a uniform that nobody is suppose to wear anymore because it got phased out 5+ years ago.

Gonna have to keep an eye out for this one.

His documentary on the Dutch Special Forces is on Youtube and has a lot of that combat footage and "Jack". It's been out for a while, so I wonder if this is going to be additional footage?

His documentary on the Dutch Special Forces is on Youtube and has a lot of that combat footage and "Jack". It's been out for a while, so I wonder if this is going to be additional footage?

"Jack" is clearly a American, so was he imbedded with a joint SOF team or are you referring to another documentary he did? Either way I'd like to see both but would deff be interested in seeing the one on American SOF. Last one I saw was a NatGeo one which was interesting but incredibly sad and tragic with how it ended.

"Jack" is clearly a American, so was he imbedded with a joint SOF team or are you referring to another documentary he did? Either way I'd like to see both but would deff be interested in seeing the one on American SOF. Last one I saw was a NatGeo one which was interesting but incredibly sad and tragic with how it ended.

I can't find part 1 of the doc (Zulu 09:11), but this is part 2, and it shows "Rudy" a US Special Forces soldier, who is working jointly with the Dutch Special Forces (KCT). It's a pretty good documentary if you don't mind subtitles. It ends with the battle and also, briefly, shows American SF taking part in it as well. I'm almost positive, it is the aforementioned documentary. I was just curious, if he was doing another one, with more footage of the ODA who was working with the KCT?

That ODA got in a fuck load of trouble a few years back. I think the team daddy turned out not even to be a legit SFer and there was some serious weapons smuggling going on.

Apparently he faked some documents and knew the Company SMAJ or some such thing and it was never looked into real hard. It was a NGSF ODA. One real fucked up event after another.

This still boggles my mind. I mean, the team chief is supposed to be the most knowledgeable guy on the team, right? Wouldn't someone, at some point, take notice when some of the stuff the guy said didn't sound right? Or maybe his lingo was off? It seems like any number of things would've raised a bunch of red flags for something like this.

This still boggles my mind. ... It seems like any number of things would've raised a bunch of red flags for something like this.

Kellerman was slick that is for sure. I never met the guy but know other team guys who had known him for years and they had no clue. The documents he provided were immaculate and since he supposedly attended the SFQC prior to ATRRS coming on line there was no digital records to give him away. It happens...

As for the video(s), the need for attention that some SF guys display when posting these videos on the internet astounds me. The look at me, look at me mentality or display of such should get guys RFS'd and sent to mother Army ...

Crip

Kellerman was slick that is for sure. I never met the guy but know other team guys who had known him for years and they had no clue. The documents he provided were immaculate and since he supposedly attended the SFQC prior to ATRRS coming on line there was no digital records to give him away. It happens...

As for the video(s), the need for attention that some SF guys display when posting these videos on the internet astounds me. The look at me, look at me mentality or display of such should get guys RFS'd and sent to mother Army ...

Crip

Crip,
What's the story on this? I don't think I heard this one. At first, I thought it was the 2/19th zulu from OIF in 2006, I'm assuming that this story is a 20th SFG one.

Back