US Army SOF Photos

527673_10150866820318611_69284653610_9760300_2144764809_n.jpg

FORT CARSON, COLO.-A Green Beret from 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne) overlooks as a Russian Soldier fires a M240B machine gun during a machine gun familiarization course May 17. U.S. Special Forces routinely train with foreign forces in order to strengthen relationships and expand on cultural familiarization. (U.S. Army Photo by PFC Eugene Winfrey)

Never seen the MAG being fired like that.. We are trained to have our left hand placed on the butt, tight into the shoulder.

Yes, that picture is of me on the Little Bird. Where have you guys been? I posted that on Kit Up! when I wrote for them about a year ago...

Never seen the MAG being fired like that.. We are trained to have our left hand placed on the butt, tight into the shoulder.

Looks fucking weird doesn't it?

Jack, that's an awfully nice rifle in that pic on the previous page!

Thanks guys, I got so many gangster points from that one that I almost reached Mack Bolan status. I may have attained it after MFF but I'm sure there are others out there who can one up me. We need an impartial judge!

There's a guy on my team who is always wearing a really nice Citizen... some guys like nice watches.

There's a guy on my team who is always wearing a really nice Citizen... some guys like nice watches.

I have a titanium Tissot that I wore all the time, never worried about it. After Kabul it seized up though, the jewellery guy that repaired it said it was probably all the sweat that broke the seal; then corroded it. Cost $100 to fix it and it runs like new but with all the "character" from years of wear.

Also, I think he overdid it with the American Flag on the chest.

Nothing screams "screw stealth I'm from Murica!" like a giant ass U.S. flag on your chest in the middle of a warzone. Still, gotta at least give him props for the "fuck the enemy, this is who's coming for you" factor it produces. Guess you can weigh one against the other.

Didn't is used to be an SF thing that everyone had a Rolex or something?
The only Rolexes I've seen are the ones you can get in downtown Kandahar. I've only been around here for about 4 years though, so who knows.

I don't even think this guy is the Army. He's wearing black body armor and has a non-milspec uniform- no glint tape on the sleeves.

I don't even think this guy is the Army. He's wearing black body armor and has a non-milspec uniform- no glint tape on the sleeves.
That's what I was thinking... Looks more to me like a civilian working in support. Possibly somebody else...

Back